Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness Thread
Meh. He wasn't much of a factor then. Only played 9 minutes a game, didn't even play in 4 of there games. Nobody knew who he was lol.
Thanks given by:
Was afraid to check my bracket after Virginia lost, since I had them winning. But despite that, I'm still in the 66th percentile on ESPN.

I imagine that may drop though the closer to end we go.

The teams I have left that could reach the Elite 8 are: Purdue, Clemson, Duke.

Final 4: Clemson and Purdue.
Thanks given by:
I rarely follow ncaa basketball but a friend wants to drive to Ann Arbour for the Michiga-Texas game on thursday. Definitely going to try and become familiar with the team.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
HOLY MOLY, Loyola-Chicago and Sister Jean move onto the elite 8 with a 69-68 win over Nevada.  Shocked 

The lower seed puts on another ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS moment again!!!

Thanks given by:
#5 Kentucky gets upset by #9 Kansas St 61-58  Shocked

Lower seed again ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS!!!

Thanks given by:
Michigan beats Texas 99-72, lol they're the highest seed left (3)
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2018-03-22, 11:39 PM)bicboi Wrote: Michigan beats Texas 99-72, lol they're the highest seed left (3)

There's still more games left tomorrow Silly Pair of 1 seeds and pair of 2 seeds play tomorrow
Thanks given by:
Another #9 moves into the elite 8!!  Florida State upsets  #9 Gonzaga 75-60  [Image: shocked.gif] 

Lower seed again 

ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS!!!

Thanks given by:
Big night of upsets.

I'm shocked that I still have a chance at winning my group with a Final Four of Villanova (winner), Virginia (final loser), Michigan, and Michigan St.
Thanks given by:
GO DUKE!!!!! Happy
Thanks given by:
Duke moves on wooooo
Thanks given by:
ugh...
Thanks given by:
Well my bracket is now completely done. Have Duke left but picked them to lose next game.
Thanks given by:
Wowzers, the Cinderella run continues to the final 4 for Loyola-Chicago and Sister Jean. They take out Kansas State 78-62!!
Thanks given by:
Love it! Loyola-Chicago used to play in the Horizon league (which is the same league Butler made it's name in), which my cousin played in for 4 years. He probably played them 10 times over that time.
Thanks given by:
Duke down in the second half against Kansas...

Next year's Duke team will be the overwhelming pre-season favourite with the top 3 recruits and the number 12 recruit as well. I won't shed a tear if they happen to lose this one.
Thanks given by:
Duke loses by 4 in OT Sad
If only Allen had made that shot at end of 2nd half Sad
Thanks given by:
Pretty funny. Ball kicked out on him, like he's done with his legs to so many others lol
Thanks given by:
Loyola Chicago is up 7 at halftime - not sure Michigan can pull this out.
Thanks given by:
Well, Michigan pulled it out in the undercard. Hopefully the main event delivers (a Kansas win)...
Thanks given by: