Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Movie Reviews
echoing comments about Thor...it was indeed a funny movie. Certainly a different tone from the previous Thor movies

I had no issues with the Thor Hulk fight scene..Thor did have the upper hand, but I disagree that Thor should have been tossing Hulk around like a "ragdoll". Comic history has their fights often being a draw...they are close in power..and without Mjolnir, Hulk has an advantage. I don't know if Thor has ever decisively beaten Hulk.

side note...seriously...does Cate Blanchett age? its like she stopped aging once she hit 35! Happy

also...loved the soundtrack...had a 80s feel to it, like Tron or something...it was a very Gaurdians of the Galaxy feel.
Thanks given by:
ok i just saw Justice League.   

I thought it was good.  good humor, realistic action, to the point
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
Has anyone seen suburbicon?

I really wanna see it but am looking for some reliable reviews.
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-17, 08:16 AM)Chris D Wrote: echoing comments about Thor...it was indeed a funny movie.  Certainly a different tone from the previous Thor movies  

I had no issues with the Thor Hulk fight scene..Thor did have the upper hand, but I disagree that Thor should have been tossing Hulk around like a "ragdoll".  Comic history has their fights often being a draw...they are close in power..and without Mjolnir, Hulk has an advantage.  I don't know if Thor has ever decisively beaten Hulk.

side note...seriously...does Cate Blanchett age?  its like she stopped aging once she hit 35!  Happy

also...loved the soundtrack...had a 80s feel to it, like Tron or something...it was a very Gaurdians of the Galaxy feel.

I think the reference you are looking for is Flash Gordon Happy
Thanks given by: