Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Offseason
I think PG, Kawhi, and LeBron all end up in LA. They’ll be a good team, but the amount their roster of good young players is decimated by is going to determine how good.
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-29, 09:47 AM)encore Wrote: I think PG, Kawhi, and LeBron all end up in LA. They’ll be a good team, but the amount their roster of good young players is decimated by is going to determine how good.

That's the dream.

Thanks given by:
geebus...Lebron turns down 35 million dollar option to become free agent...

because...he wants 40?
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-30, 07:08 AM)FChris D Wrote: geebus...Lebron turns down 35 million dollar option to become free agent...

because...he wants 40?

I think he’s actually going to make less next year by opting out. If he opted in he would of made 35.6M, but by opting out the most he can make is 35.3M. I could be wrong, but I thought I read that a few months ago.
Thanks given by:
Really hope heeaves the East
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Well things have started with a bang. Clock hit 12:01 and they $$$$ started to fly.
Thanks given by:
Bad news for LA as PG stays in OKC.
CP3 stays in Houston too.

Pretty stoked to have Baynes back on a friendly deal.
Thanks given by:
If LA can't draw anyone to play with LeBron (George already staying put), I could see LeBron deciding just to stay in Cleveland.
Thanks given by:
Eat a dick Lakers

Ha ha

Building a team the old fashioned way isn't so easy is it?
Just assuming George would come running to LA because it's the Lakers?!?!
Thanks given by:
LeBron is a Laker!! Let's Go!!!

Time to plan a roadtrip to LA next season. We're back baby!

Thanks given by:
Man, **** that

Now I hate LeBron again!
Thanks given by:
That should immediately make them a top 4 or 5 team in the West. They’ve still got some work to do, but obviously this is a big deal. Adding Leonard would push them into the top 3, and then depending on how they fill out their roster will determine if they can compete with GS or not.
Thanks given by:
Wow lakers lol
Thanks given by:
If we can add Kawhi Leonard to this team, then this team imo would instantly be the favourite to win it all. LeBron is that good.

Thanks given by:
Left Cleveland twice Sad

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
People said I was dumb but I proved them. Fry from Futurama 
Good Day and Good Mental Health Frasier
Thanks given by:
Kind of want Lakers and Celtics in the finals now

Thanks given by:
(2018-07-01, 07:39 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: If we can add Kawhi Leonard to this team, then this team imo would instantly be the favourite to win it all. LeBron is that good.

Kawhi’s health and ability to coexist with Lebron are major question marks. Lebron doesn’t exactly have a history of making those around him better. If they can play together, those might be the two best players in the NBA and that combination could be lethal. They still need shooters and they still need defence, because asking them to compete with GS is a lot. Simply adding two top 5 players isn’t gonna cut it. 

I did just see they signed KCP and that’s a strong addition and someone who can hit those open jumpers. Good start for the Lakers. Let’s see how they fill out the roster and what the potential Kawhi cost will be.
Thanks given by:
maybe now, Raps can make the finals. Happy

should also be the end of Lebrons stretch of making the finals....still won't pass GSW.
Thanks given by:
Kind of sucks for the raptors because even if they beat the Cavs in the playoffs it means nothing now because LeBron is not there

Thanks given by:
(2018-07-01, 07:42 PM)shawn81 Wrote: Kind of want Lakers and Celtics in the finals now

Totally intensifies the best rivalry in the NBA
Thanks given by: