Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Offseason
Randle 2 years at 18 million to NO. That’s a huge steal. I can’t believe the Lakers couldn’t make room for that.
Thanks given by:
I agree. Solid move by New Orleans. Apparently unibrow was huge in recruiting him.
Thanks given by:
Holy hell the Warriors just added Cousins. I didn’t think it was possible for their roster to get more stacked.

If he’s healthy the Warriors just got the best centre in the NBA.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 07:40 PM)encore Wrote: Holy hell the Warriors just added Cousins. I didn’t think it was possible for their roster to get more stacked.

Wtf.

This is just ridicuilous and unfair.

Thanks given by:
What the heck. These super teams being created are crazy!!! How are Warriors going to be stopped next season if everyone is healthy? The BIG 5
Thanks given by:
Dmc signed for 5.3 million 1 year????? What a bargain lol
Thanks given by:
Wow. Well I guess they need him after Javale left for LeBron lol. 1 year 5.3 million for Cousins? That's just unbelievable!

You think recovery is slow, and he's doing this in response to that? Everybody has pegged him as immature in the past, but this moves does not speak that at all.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 07:44 PM)thebest41587 Wrote: Wow. Well I guess they need him after Javale left for LeBron lol. 1 year 5.3 million for Cousins? That's just unbelievable!

It's absurd.

Thanks given by:
Lebron should have stayed in east lol

Still cant believe dmc signed for 5.3 million. Guess he really wants a championship
Thanks given by:
Who is still available to join lebron other than leonard?? Dont see how any team can stop GSW now
Thanks given by:
This is too much to handle in 2 days lol

Tavares a Leaf, Lebron a Laker, DMC a Warrior, whats next lol
Thanks given by:
LeBron and Kawhi aren't even a lock to get past Houston IMO, let alone GSW. Heck, Butler, Wiggins and Towns could give them a good run with a better supporting cast.
Thanks given by:
Lonzo lebron and rondo aint getting past the 1st round or playoffs haha if these teams keep stacking rosters haha
Thanks given by:
Lakers really need to trade for Kawhi now. Still can't believe Paul George chose OKC over LA. Smh.

Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 07:58 PM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: Lonzo lebron and rondo aint getting past the 1st round or playoffs haha if these teams keep stacking rosters haha

Even if they don't stack the rosters, they are like a 6th seed at best right now. 

LeBron hasn't played in the West before, he's joining the more stacked conference, with more travel and less rest, as he's approaching his mid 30's. Kudos to him for going after it, don't see it being very fruitful at least in Year 1.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 07:55 PM)thebest41587 Wrote: LeBron and Kawhi aren't even a lock to get past Houston IMO, let alone GSW. Heck, Butler, Wiggins and Towns could give them a good run with a better supporting cast.

Minnesota? lol. You are completely underrating LeBron James.

Forget about Kawhi. The current Lakers roster would easily best that team in a 7 game series.

Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 08:04 PM)Canuxxx Wrote:
(2018-07-02, 07:55 PM)thebest41587 Wrote: LeBron and Kawhi aren't even a lock to get past Houston IMO, let alone GSW. Heck, Butler, Wiggins and Towns could give them a good run with a better supporting cast.

Forget about Kawhi. The current Lakers roster would easily best that team in a 7 game series.

Really? Cause they barely beat Indiana, and a Boston team missing there 2 best players. I don't have the Lakers roster on the same level as those 2 right now without Kawhi.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 08:19 PM)thebest41587 Wrote:
(2018-07-02, 08:04 PM)Canuxxx Wrote:

Really? Cause they barely beat Indiana, and a Boston team missing there 2 best players. I don't have the Lakers roster on the same level as those 2 right now without Kawhi.

But you're talkin about the Cavs. The Lakers are a completely different team. They're younger and much more athletic.

Lonzo Ball is better thsn George Hill. KCP is better than JR Smith. Kyle Kuzma is the perfect 3-4 in today's NBA. Ingram is a good young player.

Coaching - huge advantage Lakers. Ty Lue is one of the most overrated coachnin NBA.

Thanks given by:
Are they substantially better? I'm not convinced. They have no one near Kevin Love's level either yet, and are in a tougher conference. Lakers were 19-33 in the West. 16-14 in the East.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-02, 07:42 PM)Canuxxx Wrote:
(2018-07-02, 07:40 PM)encore Wrote: Holy hell the Warriors just added Cousins. I didn’t think it was possible for their roster to get more stacked.

Wtf.

This is just ridicuilous and unfair.

Why? DMC is coming off a major injury and won't play until January. Also he has attitude issues that scared some teams away, That being said LeBron is not winning anything with the Lakers.
Thanks given by: