Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Playoffs Thread
Last i checked OKC was trailing by 19!

Now they're up by 2?! Guess they decided to show up after all
Thanks given by:
Friggin Cleveland up 3-2 in the series. James has a massive game.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
James with the buzzer beater, wow, right after a pretty blatant goaltend. How did they miss that call!
Thanks given by:
The officiating in the NBA Playoffs has been awful. Two huge missed calls on back-to-back nights in close games - first the missed Celtics shot clock violation and last night the obvious Lebron goaltending. Missing ticky-tacky charg/block calls is one thing, but the two calls I mentioned were both very obvious and could have altered each game.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure the Lebron goaltending non-call is favouritism. Unless the refs were on the wrong side or too far away? it was a bit of a subtle goaltend but definitely was IMO
Thanks given by:
NBA admitted the goaltend. Pointless at this point of course.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23327...ute-report
Thanks given by:
Celtics & Bucks series going to a Game 7 on Saturday night in Boston...where they've already had some Game 7 success in their barn in Beantown this week.

Been an entertaining series...! Can the 'Greek Freak' somehow lead his team to an improbable road victory in Game 7 in a hostile environment against a Celtics team missing two of its big stars?( Kyrie Irving, & Gordan Hayward, obviously ).

Should be interesting to find out.
Thanks given by:
Raps down three at the half
Thanks given by:
thats a virtual tie at this point.
Thanks given by:
We may have a game 7 in Cleveland on Sunday.
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-27, 08:26 PM)Pouzar Wrote: We may have a game 7 in Cleveland on Sunday.

GO PACERS!!!

Wink
Thanks given by:
Pacers squeaked out a 34 point win to force game 7.
Thanks given by: ckendall
Series should actually have ended tonight, Cleveland looking very bad
Thanks given by:
Really hoping the Pacers can beat the Cavs.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Scary Terry!

Go Celtics!
Thanks given by:
Pacers/Cavs Game 7 at 11 mountain this morning. Looking forward to tuning in to that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Will be interesting to see which LeBron shows up this afternoon. He has the ability to take over games, but this is a good defensive Indiana team. Only 8 teams in the NBA allowed fewer points per game this season. Only 5 teams by more than a negligible difference. A low scoring game would favour Indiana IMO. Cleveland's D hasn't been able to keep them under 92 the entire series, while Indiana kept Cleveland from breaking 90 twice already.

Cleveland a 5.5 point favourite right now which surprises me a bit.
Thanks given by:
26 points in the first half to go with 4 boards and 5 assists is a pretty solid first half I would say.

54-43 Cavs at the half - they've picked up their defensive game and James is having himself a game.

Lots of time to go though - I hope its a close finish.
Thanks given by:
Its all tied up in Cleveland half way through Q3.
Thanks given by:
The next quarter and a half could shape the landscape of the NBA for the next 5 years
Thanks given by: