Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Playoffs
It's not dumb because to date, they both have been to the Finals nearly the same amount of times with the difference being MJ winning every single time AND he was Finals MVP every single time.

Lebron is a special player and easily one of the best ever, but having watched both play, I pick Jordan every time....and at the time, I "hated" the because of how damn good he was, yet I've never enjoyed watching a guy play basketball more than him. His competitiveness and drive to win was something out of this world and really unparalleled in all of pro sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-05-23, 10:12 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: Lmao wrong again.

That's like claiming Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. Icon_eek
Thanks given by:
(2017-05-25, 07:58 PM)duediligence Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 10:12 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: Lmao wrong again.

That's like claiming Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. Icon_eek

or LOST is the greatest television show of all time.
Thanks given by:
Lebron passed Jordan in playoff scoring.....with 118 fewer shot attempts. The GOAT!
Thanks given by:
LeBron has made 171 more 3's than Jordan in 525 more attempts. Jordan could easly have 300+ more points if he shot as many 3's. LeBron also has 19 fewer Free throws made in 175 more attempts. Jordan was a more efficient scorer.
Thanks given by:
The year before Jordan left to play baseball, the Bulls had a record of 57-25. What happened next season without MJ? They still finished 55-27, a mere two fewer losses without him.

The year before Lebron left the Cavs, they had a record of 61-21. What happened once he left? They finished the next season with a horrible record of 19-63.
Miami's record before Lebron's arrival was 47-35, a good record. What happened once he arrived? They improved significantly to 58-24.

The season before Lebron returned to Cleveland, they were still a losing team with a record of 33-49. The minute he returned? They finish 53-29 and go all the way to the finals.

Lebron's impact is unmatched by any player to ever play the game before. He is a monster: 6'8" and 250 pounds. Other than his offense, he is also one of the best defensive players, one of the best passers, and also the smartest player. We have never seen a player like him before.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 12:33 AM)TheNumber13 Wrote: The year before Jordan left to play baseball, the Bulls had a record of 57-25. What happened next season without MJ? They still finished 55-27, a mere two fewer losses without him.

The year before Lebron left the Cavs, they had a record of 61-21. What happened once he left? They finished the next season with a horrible record of 19-63.
Miami's record before Lebron's arrival was 47-35, a good record. What happened once he arrived? They improved significantly to 58-24.

The season before Lebron returned to Cleveland, they were still a losing team with a record of 33-49. The minute he returned? They finish 53-29 and go all the way to the finals.

Lebron's impact is unmatched by any player to ever play the game before. He is a monster: 6'8" and 250 pounds. Other than his offense, he is also one of the best defensive players, one of the best passers, and also the smartest player. We have never seen a player like him before.

The Bulls still had SCOTTIE PIPPEN. An MVP caliber player. Who was the Cavs best player when LeBron left? JJ Hickson? of course they're going to struggle.

Jordan made his comeback in 94, I think he only played 15 games that year, I can't remember. But they got eliminated by the Magic in the playoffs that year.  After that season, the Bulls won back to back to back titles.

When LeBron took his talent to South Beach, Miami already had Wade and Bosh locked up. Of course they're going to be good. When he made his return to Cleveland, he took Kevin Love with him forming a new "big 3" of course they're going to be much better than the previous year.

Thanks given by: