Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA March Madness
HOLY MOLY, what a final!!!
Buzzer beating 3 pointer to win the game by Nova 77-74. UNC down by 3 before that and shoots a crazy 3 pointer to tie it.

Not a fan of either team but as a Duke fan, had to cheer for Nova lol
Thanks given by:
That was a ridiculous ending.
Thanks given by:
Yeah think UNC was down by 10 at one point with 5 mins left and managed to tie it with 4 seconds left. Nova was missing free throws and I was thinking UNC was going to win when that was happening
Thanks given by:
Crushing way to lose though, clawing back to tie it after being down 10 and thinking it would go to OT. And BAM buzzer beating 3 to win
Thanks given by:
such a sick game.

wow
Thanks given by:
The crying Jordan memes are out of control on Twitter right now.
Thanks given by:
(2016-03-17, 09:54 PM)leafsrule23 Wrote: I see Villanova winning it all this year

Called It!! Happy Wink

I'm a Tar Heels fan & I had them winning the National Championship, but THAT game & THAT shot by Kris Jenkins was one for the ages, folks. Grin That might go down along with N.C. State-vs-Houston in 1983( Wittenburg-to-Lorenzo Charles at the buzzer to win it for the Wolfpack )as one of the greatest finishes & Title-winning shots of all-time. Incredible. And a game of momentum swings; North Carolina lead throughout much of the 1st half, 'Nova surges ahead by 10 points in the 2nd half, the Tar Heels clawing back to tie it, only for Kris Jenkins to nail the 3 at the buzzer to win it for Villanova. Amazing. Happy
Thanks given by:
Truly was an amazing game and amazing tourney. Been a huge Nova fan for 10 years now.
Thanks given by: