Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL 2017: Week #10 Thread
(2017-11-12, 07:01 PM)Doppelganger Wrote: Dallas is in trouble without Elliot.

And you know Jerry isn't a very happy camper right about now...for a lot of reasons.
Thanks given by: Doppelganger
Giants couch could be fire tomorrow says NBC.
 "It was me father, I killed the Dahlia" 

Thanks given by:
What a joke the Giants have become and the whole coaching staff should be fired!
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by:
The Bills....are the Bills.
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-12, 08:03 PM)Doppelganger Wrote: Giants couch could be fire tomorrow says NBC.

Thank goodness if it's true.

Bye Bye McAdoo!!
Thanks given by:
Why not fire him after the season though? Giants need to continue to suck and hope that the Browns win at least one lol. Giants need a QB. And Darnold would be the perfect QB for them.

Thanks given by:
(2017-11-12, 10:16 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: Why not fire him after the season though? Giants need to continue to suck and hope that the Browns win at least one lol. Giants need a QB. And Darnold would be the perfect QB for them.

Some say that Josh Rosen could be taken ahead of Darnold in this QB loaded draft. Possibly the best draft for QBs since that classic QB draft of 1983.
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-12, 08:16 PM)Chris D Wrote: The Bills....are the Bills.

It was nice while it lasted. 

Sigh. 

At least this may be the catalyst to move on from Taylor. Guy has zero pocket presence and cannot handle a blitz any way other than scrambling for his life.  He’s just not able to make those quick reads at the line.  

It was garbage time, but Peterson came in at the end and lit it up. I really hope they give this rookie a shot, he was on fire in the pre season too.
Thanks given by:
Not a very convincing win for Detroit over Cleveland, which would be disappointing. After a couple seasons of looking like they could take the division, only to have GB storm back and take it, this season would be a perfect opportunity with Rodgers out.
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: Doppelganger
(2017-11-13, 07:39 AM)encore Wrote: Not a very convincing win for Detroit over Cleveland, which would be disappointing. After a couple seasons of looking like they could take the division, only to have GB storm back and take it, this season would be a perfect opportunity with Rodgers out.

Only thing is, Minnesota looks pretty legit themselves in the NFC North.

( Lions host the Vikings at Ford Field on American Thanksgiving )
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-13, 04:58 PM)MDMN101 Wrote:

Sad
 "It was me father, I killed the Dahlia" 

Thanks given by: Bong13 , Bong13
(2017-11-12, 10:04 PM)ckendall Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 08:03 PM)Doppelganger Wrote: Giants couch could be fire tomorrow says NBC.

Thank goodness if it's true.

Bye Bye McAdoo!!

Giants say he "safe" until the season is over and will re-evalate at that time.

Makes sense if they are to complete the tank! Laugh
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by: ckendall
Wow... Is Miami ever a joke!!! How they've won 4 games is beyond me... every time I watch em, they get smoked...

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
9ers win 9ers win 9ers win

at least I get to say that once this year u
Thanks given by:
Roger Goodell signed a new deal. $50 million per year!
Thanks given by:
Flex changes for weeks 12 & 13:

Rams Saints moved to the national slot in week 12.
By why not replace the Sunday night game in place of Steelers Packers which promises to be shite?
Thanks given by: