Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs
Going to be interesting. Not sure where the KC/NE matchup goes. NE is a terrible road team, but Brady is matched up against a terrible defense.
Thanks given by:
I'll take the Patriots.

So long as NE can stay within a touchdown or so going into the 4th quarter I like their chances. I'm not betting against Brady in January.

I'm really looking forward to both games. Saints/Rams could be a very high scoring game too.
Thanks given by:
Should be two great games next week. I’m taking the 2 home teams...and the over!!
Thanks given by:
New Orleans is one of my fave cities in NA. One of the funnest cities i've ever been to. It's like Mardi Gras every night the way they party.  Laugh rooting for them to go all the way.

Thanks given by:
Bill Belichick is 58 wins from passing Don Shula for most wins all-time (including playoffs).

Belichick will turn 67 in April. 58 wins would be 5 good seasons.

Does he do it? How much longer does Brady play? And how much of a factor is that?
Thanks given by:
So which potential Super Bowl matchup would you guys be interested in the most?

Chiefs vs Rams
Patriots vs Rams
Chiefs vs Saints
Patriots vs Saints
Thanks given by:
for me...Chiefs & Saints.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 04:52 PM)Chris D Wrote: for me...Chiefs & Saints.

Agreed
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 04:50 PM)ckendall Wrote: So which potential Super Bowl matchup would you guys be interested in the most?

Chiefs vs Rams
Patriots vs Rams
Chiefs vs Saints
Patriots vs Saints

I will only care who wins if the Pats get there.

But I think the most exciting matchup would be Rams/Chiefs
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
As a Saints fan, I'm scared. I don't have the same feeling with this team as I did in 09. I hope I'm wrong though.
Thanks given by: