Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs
Edelman comes off a PED suspension to win the MVP.
Thanks given by:
Been another great NFL season with the young guns coming out this season. Hopefully more of the same next season and a Pats vs Packers Super Bowl Grin
Thanks given by:
Tom Brady is the Michael Jordan of the NFL. The GOAT.

Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
It was far from a classic and was definitely not an exciring game. At the same time, the outcome was 100% up in the air until that late interception and I definitely enjoyed the game.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-03, 10:36 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: Tom Brady is the Michael Jordan of the NFL. The GOAT.

Grin
Thanks given by:
This win for me is somewhat subdued in nature. A guy I met in 2008 a cabble here in Saint John a huge Pats fun passed away of cancer on Tuesday last week. So Kim, this win is for you bud!
Thanks given by:
Enjoy Brady & Belichek because once they're gone, we will NEVER see another dynasty like this again in our lifetime

I enjoy greatness
Thanks given by: CrazyCanuckMan , CaperLeaf
(2019-02-03, 10:51 PM)CTS Wrote: Enjoy Brady & Belichek because once they're gone,  we will NEVER see another dynasty like this again in our lifetime

I enjoy greatness

Same. I appreciate having them in the league, and seeing them go to the SB.

Maybe it's because I don't cheer for any particular team and at best would be classified as a very casual NFL fan (e.g off the top of my head, I can only name ~10 starting QBs in the league right now). 

So it gives me more of an interesting narrative to follow because it's one I've been somewhat following for 15+ years now.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-03, 10:51 PM)CTS Wrote: Enjoy Brady & Belichek because once they're gone,  we will NEVER see another dynasty like this again in our lifetime

I enjoy greatness

I wonder if either (or both) of them will consider going out on top?

Not much left to prove in both cases.
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-03, 11:12 PM)Limestoner Wrote:

I enjoy greatness

There is zero chance of them leaving after this season. Playing in the AFC East is like playing pre-season games where the Pats use it to experiment and hone their offense and defense. Brady is a GREAT QB who executes a great game plan but make no mistake the brilliance behind it all is Belichick with the way the game plan is formulated.

I feel dirty just writing that.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-03, 11:20 PM)topgun Wrote:

I enjoy greatness

There is zero chance of them leaving after this season. Playing in the AFC East is like playing pre-season games where the Pats use it to experiment and hone their offense and defense. Brady is a GREAT QB who executes a great game plan but make no mistake the brilliance behind it all is Belichick with the way the game plan is formulated.

I feel dirty just writing that.

Felt good reading that TG, but probably not as good as you felt when you were typing that out  Silly
Thanks given by:

I enjoy greatness

Brady said in a recent interview before the superbowl that there's 0% chance he's retiring. Belichick not sure, but don't see why he wouldn't coach another season.

Gronk might be done, but Stephen A. Smith said he has a source telling him that as long as Brady is playing, Gronk won't retire. Take it for what its worth haha
Thanks given by:
Not a good game by any means. I don't even think that defence was that strong, it was just poorly executed offence.
Thanks given by:
The real Superbowl was the Pats vs the Chiefs.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
Chiefs are the favorites to win the Super Bowl for next season  Icon_eek

As a Chiefs fan i can tell you that ludicrous & most likely the kiss of death!
Thanks given by:
People are mad about Adam Levine taking his shirt off?  Calling it a double standard? Icon_rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-04, 10:15 AM)CTS Wrote: People are mad about Adam Levine taking his shirt off?  Calling it a double standard? Icon_rolleyes

Is that what the "controversy" was? I saw headlines saying there was one, but couldn't be bothered to read them.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-04, 07:16 AM)encore Wrote: Not a good game by any means. I don't even think that defence was that strong, it was just poorly executed offence.

+1. Been watching the NFL for many many years and that was a shitshow, from start to finish. I mean the Zona-Pittsburgh game a few years back was boring but not to that level.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: