Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL offseason: Ten (actually interesting!) subplots
Cornholio, heard a rumour (that probably has no legs) about a Tyrod Taylor trade to the Rams straight up for Goff.

As a Bills fan, I'd rather get a pick if we are trading Taylor, Goff has just been plain bad since getting drafted, and it looks more and more like they will have a shot at one of the studs in next years draft.
Thanks given by:
Done and done. We'll even throw in Tavon Austin as a kicker. Wink

The Rams should be competitive this year, even if Goff can't throw the ball over ten yards. The defence is shaping up, the offensive line has stabilized. Eight wins?
Thanks given by:
I'm predicting 2 wins for the Bills who have one of the tougher schedules in the league this year...both Jets games! Which sucks when they are the team we are trying to out tank.
Thanks given by:
Hey Hiesenberg, I've been reading Wade Phillip's new book and he spills the beans on the Flutie/Rob Johnston switch.
You were right. It was all Ralph Wilson's fault. lol

Wade had trouble getting paid the remainder of his contract after he was fired by him, also.
Thanks given by:
The Rams released Willie Mays and Michael Jordan to reach their final roster.
A sad ending to storied careers.
Thanks given by:
The Seahawks traded for DE Sheldon Richardson. Their starting defense now consists of 8 current or former pro-bowlers.

It's too bad that they can't find O-linemen because Russel Wilson will once again be passing and running for his life.
Thanks given by:
(2017-09-02, 12:22 PM)Cornholio Wrote: Hey Hiesenberg, I've been reading Wade Phillip's new book and he spills the beans on the Flutie/Rob Johnston switch.
You were right. It was all Ralph Wilson's fault. lol

Wade had trouble getting paid the remainder of his contract after he was fired by him, also.

Yup. For years my hate was incorrectly directed at Wade when it was a cheap ass meddling owner the whole time.  I think it was a 30 for 30 on the 4 SB losses where I finally learned the truth!  The Pegulas seem like they are much better owners so far, too bad they blew it big time with their first "big" hire with Rex Ryan. But I think they may finally be turning the ship around in the next few years once this seasons tank job is complete.  They really should just trade McCoy at this point too.  

Wilson is the reason I am so skeptical of Melnyk. Too many similarities there.
Thanks given by: