Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's national anthem policy will punish teams if players don't stand on sidelines
I found this article kinda funny:

Trump 7, Eagles 0

Quote:The sophisticates in the media thought they could beat Donald Trump at this game by burying him under waves of negative publicity. But he feeds off of it, just as he turned the Philadelphia Eagles’ White House no-show into a display of patriotic music, with the maestro at the center.
Thanks given by:
**** the Philadelphia Eagles & the Golden State Warriors.  

Bunch of over sensitive crybabies.   You're never going to stop Trump from talking about this,  so give it up already.  He knows how easy it is to trigger them & Twitter is free.  No cost,  minimal effort, massive attention,   possible appeasement or support.

Learn how to ignore him & do what your boss tells you to do!
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-10, 01:42 PM)CTS Wrote: **** the Philadelphia Eagles & the Golden State Warriors.  

Bunch of over sensitive crybabies.   You're never going to stop Trump from talking about this,  so give it up already.  He knows how easy it is to trigger them & Twitter is free.  No cost,  minimal effort, massive attention,   possible appeasement or support.

Are you serious? ignoring him is the exact thing they are doing. And if you think any boss has the right to tell anyone how to be patriotic, well, not even sure how to answer that... Plain

They're not trying to stop Lying Donald from anything, they've simply said they don't want to go and visit the asshole.

And who's really being "triggered' here? (is that your new favourite word?...lol, not sure you know what it means), it's Trump and the other mental midgets who are losing their shit because a few players kneel down during a song. One can almost see their neck veins popping out when they start whining and caterwauling about it.

Lol.
Thanks given by:
A few black players we're literally crying at being called sons of bitches.   That was taken WAY out of context to fit their SJW agenda.  

Football players are called way worse things each & every Sunday.   Act like grown ups & stand up for the anthem.  If you insist on being a spoiled child,   then sit in the dressing room where noone can see you & you'll hopefully spare the team & league any further embarrassment.

Bob.McNair hit the nail on the head when he said the inmates are starting to run the asylum & compared players to cattle.   I only wish he didn't apologize for it,  which he later retracted.

It's actually gonna come down to owners telling their players/ employees tondo what they're told.   Players are all VERY replaceable & they need to be reminded of that.  So STFU &  do what your told.   Some of them don't like Trump?   Thanks to Trump they'll be able to keep a lot more of their cheques now!  But they're too ****** stupid to wrap their heads around this.   Considering most of them will be out of the league in a year or 2.  It's mind boggling how any human can be so dumb

They can say they're not 'disrespecting the flag or military' all they want,   but that doesn't mean shit all.  Obviously people ARE offended & disrespected by this or ratings wouldn't be down,   fans wouldn't be turned off,  sponsors wouldn't be jumping ship.   When ratings start to be affected,  these Prima Donnas need to be put in their places,  which is exactly what's happening.  Typical union thinking,  they think they ARE the brand & call the shots.  Players have had it way too good for wsy too long. They're not in the real world.

At the end of the day,   these halfwits aren't gonna do shit,   they'll eventually get in line & do as they're told
Thanks given by: Cornholio
Whoa. Maybe you do know what 'triggered' means. Cuz you certainly seem to be.. Grin

These guys are flipping the bird to authority and it's making you see red.

And the players ABSOLUTELY ARE the product. It's amazing how you can't see that.

#replacementplayersreallysucked
Thanks given by: Bong13
"then sit in the dressing room where noone can see you"

kind of defeats the purpose of a protest.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see an owner point out a anthem kneeler, refer to him as a SOB, and fire him on the spot.
"You're fired. FIRED!" Wink

The current television contract expires in 2022. As CTS is saying, you'd think the players would be smart enough to realize these protests affect their earnings through shared revenue and the salary cap.
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-10, 05:47 PM)Limestoner Wrote: Whoa. Maybe you do  know what 'triggered' means. Cuz you certainly seem to be..  Grin

These guys are flipping the bird to authority and it's making you see red.

And the players ABSOLUTELY ARE the product. It's amazing how you can't see that.

#replacementplayersreallysucked

I'm literally laughing out loud reading how angry CTS is getting about this.
Thanks given by: Bong13
?
Where do you get that impression from?
Thanks given by:
lol .. ok hahaha
Thanks given by:
Funny, I thought it was Limestoner who was losing it.

lol?
Thanks given by:
If you can't see the anger in cts' posts on this subject, coolio. But I'm not going to explain and then have a round and round with you on it while you try to snare me on something pedantic. If you can't see it, its probably because you don't want to or you're just not being honest.
Thanks given by:
I saw Limestoner lowering the bar in his post with comments like 'are you serious', 'asshole', 'mental midgets losing their shit' and the like, and CTS responding in kind.
But no real anger.
Thanks given by:
https://www.roughingafterthewhistle.com/...#pid962540
Thanks given by:
Lol
Thanks given by:
https://www.roughingafterthewhistle.com/...#pid962544
Thanks given by:
(2018-06-11, 06:15 PM)Cornholio Wrote: I saw Limestoner lowering the bar in his post with comments like 'are you serious', 'asshole', 'mental midgets losing their shit' and the like, and CTS responding in kind.
But no real anger.

Umm, the bar was set, but not by me (this time Grin )

A little context...

(2018-06-10, 03:54 PM)Limestoner Wrote:
(2018-06-10, 01:42 PM)CTS Wrote: **** the Philadelphia Eagles & the Golden State Warriors.  

Are you serious? ignoring him is the exact thing they are doing. And if you think any boss has the right to tell anyone how to be patriotic, well, not even sure how to answer that... Plain

They're not trying to stop Lying Donald from anything, they've simply said they don't want to go and visit the asshole.

And who's really being "triggered' here? (is that your new favourite word?...lol, not sure you know what it means), it's Trump and the other mental midgets who are losing their shit because a few players kneel down during a song. One can almost see their neck veins popping out when they start whining and caterwauling about it.

Lol.

Lol.

You're having a rough week my friend.
Thanks given by: