Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narcos
Anyone watching the new season of Narcos?

Watched the first episode and it looks promising....
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Thanks given by:
Assuming you mean Narcos: Mexico, it's decent. I think Netflix is treating is like a separate series. I'd say so far it's better than S2 and S3 of Narcos. I always thought Narcos had pacing issues, like it raced through Escobar's early days but spent sooooo long on his last couple months in hiding. This series... kind of has the same problem but not quite to the same degree.

I'm only halfway through but it's definitely had some fantastic moments of suspense.

Michael Pena is fantastic. I think he's underrated in Hollywood.
Thanks given by:
I really liked the first few seasons. Will definitely get around to watching the new one soon.
Thanks given by:
I've watched the first 3 episodes and it's fantastic.   Great casting, Michael Pena and Diego Luna are very good.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-05, 03:20 PM)Hieremias Wrote: Assuming you mean Narcos: Mexico, it's decent. I think Netflix is treating is like a separate series. I'd say so far it's better than S2 and S3 of Narcos. I always thought Narcos had pacing issues, like it raced through Escobar's early days but spent sooooo long on his last couple months in hiding. This series... kind of has the same problem but not quite to the same degree.

I'm only halfway through but it's definitely had some fantastic moments of suspense.

Is S3 still in Colombia?  Escobar is gone by that point, yes?  I'm pretty sure I watched S1 and S2.  For some reason I thought that the next season would be in mexico.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-06, 10:46 AM)RyeRocks Wrote:
(2018-12-05, 03:20 PM)Hieremias Wrote: Assuming you mean Narcos: Mexico, it's decent. I think Netflix is treating is like a separate series. I'd say so far it's better than S2 and S3 of Narcos. I always thought Narcos had pacing issues, like it raced through Escobar's early days but spent sooooo long on his last couple months in hiding. This series... kind of has the same problem but not quite to the same degree.

Is S3 still in Colombia?  Escobar is gone by that point, yes?  I'm pretty sure I watched S1 and S2.  For some reason I thought that the next season would be in mexico.

S3 is still Columbia, it’s about the people who became dominant after Escobar
Don’t blame the butter for what the bread did
Thanks given by: RyeRocks , RyeRocks
I watched the whole thing, it's well done.
Thanks given by: