Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 3rd Jersey next year?
Looks like its leaked out.  Hope this is fake cause it's pretty lame

[Image: Dm_AfGwUUAAQZ-x.jpg]

Bring back these beauties please

[Image: 1102-barrette-jets.png]

Thanks given by:
Looks kinda cool but they could've done a lot better.
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
That new Jersey is so lame, its just the team name in a different font, I wonder how long it took to come up with that idea
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
I like the light powder blue colors, not crazy about the lettering, but there have been WAAAY worse jerseys lately
Thanks given by:
The 3rd sweaters for the Jets should be the originals with some extremely minor tweaks to the trim and accents on the arms. Going back to the roots is never a bad thing.
Thanks given by:
I went to the Jets store at the mall yesterday as I wanted to see, in person, what they looked like. If I'm being perfectly honest, they actually looked quite good in person. The images really don't do it justice, and the colour actually looks quite good.

The lettering is hit and miss, I get that. But they are much nicer in person than they are in the pictures I've seen.
Thanks given by:
Colours are fine and all, its just a shame they didn't use other designs given their rich history
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 10:12 AM)bicboi Wrote: Colours are fine and all, its just a shame they didn't use other designs given their rich history

They did that with the Heritage Classic's though. So they've already given that one a nod.
Thanks given by: