Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Trump Thread
Every day Trump reaffirms just how idiotic he truly is.

And every day those who support him in any capacity at all, reaffirm how brainwashed they have become.
" I don't drink these days. I am allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs "
Thanks given by:
(9 hours ago)divit Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:32 PM)poppabyrd Wrote: I found this line not difficult to understand

"But no one can afford to cut them all down."

Anyhoo, I love this argument about tree management when it's clear no president in living memory sees fit to chide people fleeing for their lives during the emergency.   Leadership?

He wants great climate too....when he speaks, it's hard to know weather to laugh or cry. 

Make Climate Great Again
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by: Ryu65 , Ryu65
I'll reiterate that it's awful form to give a burning city the gears

Did Notley lecture residents of Fort McMurray on fire management......while the city was burning?
Thanks given by:
(9 hours ago)poppabyrd Wrote: I'll reiterate that it's awful form to give a burning city the gears

Did Notley lecture residents of Fort McMurray on fire management......while the city was burning?

No. But only because she is not a forest management expert like Trump is. 

The President of Finland schooled him on all their is to know about managing Northern Europe's Boreal forests.

Think Notley has ever taken the time to become an expert by listening to someone talk about forests? Answer . NO way!
" I don't drink these days. I am allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs "
Thanks given by:
Not her job!
cfl
Thanks given by:
Trump was last heard telling people: "This fire isn't even the best fire, it's a loser fire, if I were a fire I would be the best fire, the biggest fire, everybody would talk about that fire; the biggest brightest orange fire ever".
Thanks given by: