Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New threads Dissappear On My Phone
When I'm on the home page I can see new threads but when I actually go into the sub forum to read the thread it Dissappear.
Thanks given by:
Houston I think we have a problem. This site is so slow loading and much more.

Or is it just me?
Thanks given by:
(2016-06-23, 04:37 PM)trapper Wrote: Houston I think we have a problem. This site is so slow loading and much more.

Or is it just me?

Not just you, very slow loading for me as well.
"I've been obnoxious.....I've been unconscious.......I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell."

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
Shady and all are aware of this and working it. The host of the site is where the issues are thus affecting us! Going to a slow load tomorrow for hockey nuts like me. I have Rogers Ignite internet and have my setting on their fast mode 5G and still painful!
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by:
I can handle the slow load. My issue is the Dissappearing threads.

That issues seems to work itself out.
Thanks given by:
Thanks in advance to Shady and those who are working on the issue.   Happy
Thanks given by:
Seems to be fixed.

Thanks guys.
"I've been obnoxious.....I've been unconscious.......I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell."

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
I implemented a new browser cache setting yesterday that was supposed to speed the load times up. Temporarily, it may have prevented some members from seeing the freshest state of a page if you'd already visited it. Just refresh and it should be fine now.

My apologies. I'll try again with the web host and see if they can find a reason for the slow load times. They seem to be continuing.
Thanks given by:
(2016-06-24, 10:34 AM)shadylane Wrote: I implemented a new browser cache setting yesterday that was supposed to speed the load times up. Temporarily, it may have prevented some members from seeing the freshest state of a page if you'd already visited it. Just refresh and it should be fine now.

My apologies. I'll try again with the web host and see if they can find a reason for the slow load times. They seem to be continuing.

Working much better today shady! Thank you so much! Happy Happy
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by:
Nothing I did recently, actually. The performance comes and goes. Hopefully there's more coming than going tonight and this weekend. Silly
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf