Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Suzuki Thread
I thought Teasdale's game oddly enough would suit Suzuki's game from what I saw of the two in the MC so far.

It's so hard with the juniors. They dominate or disappear. Guys like Fucale can look fantastic at the Hlinka, the season, the playoffs, the MC, and you write this or that off as an outlier. It isn't only what the others do, it is what the opponents can't do, or can do.

I don't envy a scout's job.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 11:06 AM)New Wrote: I thought Teasdale's game oddly enough would suit Suzuki's game from what I saw of the two in the MC so far.

It's so hard with the juniors. They dominate or disappear. Guys like Fucale can look fantastic at the Hlinka, the season, the playoffs, the MC, and you write this or that off as an outlier. It isn't only what the others do, it is what the opponents can't do, or can do.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Teasdale is a digger with scoring touch. Suzuki the complete player, heady, able to make the plays, and shoot the puck. Together with a RW with speed and set up skills (Ylonen?), they could form a dynamic, very young line.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 11:43 AM)on2ndthought Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:06 AM)New Wrote: I thought Teasdale's game oddly enough would suit Suzuki's game from what I saw of the two in the MC so far.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Teasdale is a digger with scoring touch. Suzuki the complete player, heady, able to make the plays, and shoot the puck. Together with a RW with speed and set up skills (Ylonen?), they could form a dynamic, very young line.
I was impressed with Ylonen last year. There is just a lot to his game that feels right. I don't know about now but he will play NHL by 21. Capably.
Thanks given by:
I am just waiting for RN to suggest trading Suzuki for Byram if he possibly drops to a team like Buffalo (imo no chance getting by Detroit).
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 05:31 PM)DDO_Habs_Fan Wrote: I am just waiting for RN to suggest trading Suzuki for Byram if he possibly drops to a team like Buffalo (imo no chance getting by Detroit).

I'll trade anything that isn't nailed down if I thought it makes the team better.

Suzuki and what? Straight up isn't getting you Bowen Byram. If it did, I'd carry MB over hot purple coals to make the deal.
Thanks given by: