Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Obama farewell speech
(2017-01-11, 01:28 PM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:23 PM)poppabyrd Wrote: Did you take an afternoon nap from 2001-2008?

YES I was awake. Relations with Israel are damaged, and this is man is of the Spirit of Anti-Christ. He mocked the Bible and mocked the Christian 'religion'  WORST president ever. If you lefties love him, so be it. I really don't care. A wicked man is removed from office, hallelulia!

If you are looking at Obama's presidency based on his relationship with Israel well then thats being way off the grid. In any case the US relations with Israel are not damaged, far from it. Did he take a parting shot at Netanyahu, sure he did. He wanted to give him a punch in the shoulder, but whatever. Relations are still strong. 

As for mocking the Christianity, not sure I get where you're coming from. Can you explain? 

And if Obama is considered a wicked man, where the hell does that place Trump? Now thats scary
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 01:30 PM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:27 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:22 PM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 10:30 AM)Unreal Wrote: I think Obama will go down as one of the greats of all time - it won't happen for decades, but eventually he'll be one of the best regarded Presidents in history.  Even now, he's iconic.

Four years of Trump may speed up that process.

Worst president ever. B.O.

This petty stuff is really getting boring, old, and is grossly inaccurate.

That's your opinion, and I expressed mine. I don't give a shit if you like what you hear, or not
You've been beating around the bush for years.

Maybe one day you'll tell us what really happened.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
poppabyrd Wrote:
Highstyx Wrote:
poppabyrd Wrote:Did you take an afternoon nap from 2001-2008?

YES I was awake. Relations with Israel are damaged, and this is man is of the Spirit of Anti-Christ. He mocked the Bible and mocked the Christian 'religion'  WORST president ever. If you lefties love him, so be it. I really don't care. A wicked man is removed from office, hallelulia!

I'm pretty certain invading the wrong country is frowned upon in Scripture.  

I would argue that the 43rd president made a mockery of well-intentioned Christians when he identified himself as one.

Just once, I would like you to try to explain how the Donald demonstrates Christian values.
is it the adultery? or maybe screwing over small businesses? perhaps putting money as your primary focus?
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 01:23 PM)poppabyrd Wrote: Did you take an afternoon nap from 2001-2008?

"Mocked the Bible"?

"Spirt of Anti-Christ"?

You're looking forward to Trump taking office?

I guess Obama didn't have enough extra-marital affairs to qualify as a good Christian?  Perhaps he should've been more of a liar and bigot?

Is that what Jesus asks of us?
Thanks given by:

Thank god the US now has a classy, moral president that is above mocking others.

Getting tired of Obama mocking the Christian religion on Twitter all day, not sure how he got away with it.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 01:35 PM)PaliSENS Wrote:
poppabyrd Wrote:
Highstyx Wrote:
poppabyrd Wrote:Did you take an afternoon nap from 2001-2008?

I'm pretty certain invading the wrong country is frowned upon in Scripture.  

I would argue that the 43rd president made a mockery of well-intentioned Christians when he identified himself as one.

Just once, I would like you to try to explain how the Donald demonstrates Christian values.
is it the adultery? or maybe screwing over small businesses? perhaps putting money as your primary focus?

God Decreed that Adam grab Eve by the p*ssy.  Didn't you know?

But seriously - as I've said a million times on this forum - it's blatant and sad selective religious beliefs.
Thanks given by:
Every four years, the USA holds a presidential election.

Just to be clear, it is not a referendum on questions of Israeli statehood/security.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 01:37 PM)Fritz Wrote:

Thank god the US now has a classy president that is above mocking others.

Getting tired of Obama mocking the Christian religion on Twitter all day, not sure how he got away with it.

Mocking a religion (it never happened) apparently is worse than mocking a handicapped individual on camera - and then lying about it.

True story.
Thanks given by: poppabyrd
(2017-01-11, 01:33 PM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:30 PM)RyeRocks Wrote:

You've told us that numerous times already.

Its just so old and boring.

You guys have told me your stuff numerous times already.. so what??

Just that its old and boring
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 01:38 PM)Lumbergh Wrote:

Mocking a religion (it never happened) apparently is worse than mocking a handicapped individual on camera - and then lying about it.

True story.
It totally happened
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 01:42 PM)Stevie_Y Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:38 PM)Lumbergh Wrote:

True story.
It totally happened

Because he called Christians "less than loving" ?  Really?
Thanks given by:
To hard right God fearing Christrians? Definitely
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't want to upset the lunatic fringe
Thanks given by:
If that offended Highstyx enough to call him evil, I cannot fathom how he's overlooked anything, ANYTHING that has come out of Trumps mouth the last, oh 10 years.

That's absolutely ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
And to my previous point - it never happened. That's not even close to mocking anything.
Thanks given by:

Again, under Obama, the United States dramatically increased it's level of financial support to Israel. And one of Obama's final acts in power was to lock in another 25% increase in "aid" funding to Israel for 10 years, to prevent Trump from cutting it. 

The Obama administration may have been critical of Israel. But they nonetheless kept the welfare money flowing, at greater rates than the Republicans before them.
Thanks given by:
Obama is more 'Christian' than both Trump and Highstyx.  I'm certain of that.
Thanks given by: ZappaScores
Any sense of dignity associated with the White House will be leaving with him.
In my defense, the moon was full and I was left unsupervised.
Thanks given by:
as many people may seem happy that Obama is out...they will be missing him over these next 4 years, when they have to put up with what they got now.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 02:01 PM)HockeyHippy Wrote:

Again, under Obama, the United States dramatically increased it's level of financial support to Israel. And one of Obama's final acts in power was to lock in another 25% increase in "aid" funding to Israel for 10 years, to prevent Trump from cutting it. 

The Obama administration may have been critical of Israel. But they nonetheless kept the welfare money flowing, at greater rates than the Republicans before them.

Hmmmmm
Thanks given by: