Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Season news & Notes
On a Senators note as it relates to my family, I just found out my daughter made a hockey team for next season, as did the daughters of Radek Bonk and Chris Phillips. How cool is that? Should make for some interesting discussions at away tournaments!

Plus, Chris Phillips owns a brewery. A brewery!!! Tailgating and team parties will hopefully be stepped up a notch next year lol.
(2019-05-16, 08:40 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: On a Senators note as it relates to my family, I just found out my daughter made a hockey team for next season, as did the daughters of Radek Bonk and Chris Phillips. How cool is that? Should make for some interesting discussions at away tournaments!

Plus, Chris Phillips owns a brewery. A brewery!!! Tailgating and team parties will hopefully be stepped up a notch next year lol.

Congrats!! that's awesome.
 23 more years.
Thanks given by:
(2019-05-16, 08:40 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: On a Senators note as it relates to my family, I just found out my daughter made a hockey team for next season, as did the daughters of Radek Bonk and Chris Phillips. How cool is that? Should make for some interesting discussions at away tournaments!

Congrats Heisenberg! Hope Phillips brings his Big Rig stuff, that place was awesome for drinks and food!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Dammit, White got injured in a game vs Canada. Mantha gave him a heard hit, caught his head
Hope it's nothing serious
Thanks given by:
Friedman thinks we should maximize out cap situation and load up on assets. Suggested Clarkson off Vegas. I'd gladly do that if it came with a pick or two!

Would even consider helping the Leafs by taking on Horon or Marleau, but with an added tax Wink
Thanks given by: