Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offseason Thread
Denver has traded for Joe Flacco.

Just goes to show that being an all time great at a position does not make you an expert in evaluating others ability to play the position. Other than Manning the Broncos QB’s under Elway’s management have been underwhelming.
Thanks given by:
Antonio Brown has also asked for a trade out of Pittsburgh.

Wonder where he'll be headed, or who will step up and take a flyer on Brown at the receiver position.
Thanks given by:
I doubt Brown is headed anywhere, but I guess we'll see.

The Steelers will only save about 1 million in cap space if they trade him, and apparently all anyone is offering is a 4th round pick.
Thanks given by:
Anyone watch any of the new league...Alliance of American Football?

I'd be interested to watch a game, but time zones kill it for me.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-13, 10:19 PM)thebest41587 Wrote: I doubt Brown is headed anywhere, but I guess we'll see.

The Steelers will only save about 1 million in cap space if they trade him, and apparently all anyone is offering is a 4th round pick.

There was a rumour that Odell might be traded.  And it got me wondering if there might be some value in the Giants trading Odell to the Steelers for A Brown?  Brown gets out, the giants get away from odell, the steelers replace brown with someone just as good.
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-14, 08:10 AM)himmelblau Wrote: Anyone watch any of the new league...Alliance of American Football?

I'd be interested to watch a game, but time zones kill it for me.

I'm curious about it, but haven't watched any yet
Thanks given by: