Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Oilers Training Camp
If being concerned about a potential health issue of an Oilers player is not worthy of discussion on an Oilers forum, then I don't know what the **** is.  I am not saying the guy is definitely suffering from chronic back-issues, only that I am concerned that is what it might turn into.  Back problems are notoriously difficult to overcome.
Thanks given by:
I used to bring up Hall being injury prone & got jumped all over for that
Thanks given by:
Really?  I seem to remember most posters being concerned about Hall's health when he was an Oiler.
Thanks given by:
I am in no-way saying that discussing injury concerns isn't valid - absolutely is.

In the context of that discussion, I'm disagreeing with the severity of the concerns on the basis that, from all accounts, the back is essentially a non-issue.
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-05, 09:47 PM)Pouzar Wrote: I am in no-way saying that discussing injury concerns isn't valid - absolutely is.

In the context of that discussion, I'm disagreeing with the severity of the concerns on the basis that, from all accounts, the back is essentially a non-issue.

Well, when it comes to disclosing the severity of injuries, I'll take this organizations word with a grain of salt.
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-05, 09:21 PM)Fritz Wrote: Really?  I seem to remember most posters being concerned about Hall's health when he was an Oiler.

Yes, that's what I meant
Thanks given by:
Game Day!

So excited!

Morning skate should be pretty soon so we should get confirmation of that 3rd D pairing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: