Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oilers at Coyotes
(2018-01-12, 11:38 PM)PTCree44 Wrote: That was a good PK in the last minutes....they think offence way too much....just defend for shiit sakes..

Does Montoya start tomorrow?......

I would just keep starting Montoya until he falters.
Thanks given by:
(2018-01-12, 11:37 PM)Fritz Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 11:33 PM)Oil4Evr Wrote: Wins are better than losses that’s for sure.

Thanks for that, John Madden Wink.

Wink

Thanks given by:
(2018-01-12, 11:40 PM)Fritz Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 11:38 PM)PTCree44 Wrote: That was a good PK in the last minutes....they think offence way too much....just defend for shiit sakes..

Does Montoya start tomorrow?......

I would just keep starting Montoya until he falters.

I would start him. I don’t know what Talbot’s issue is but I don’t think he’s stolen a game for us all year and plays 98% of the game on his knees. 2 goals on 3 shots? I don’t care if it’s 3 breakaways, he simply has to save one of those.

I don’t care if he’s ‘the starter’ I’m hard pressed to find any rationale other then that for why he deserves the start tomorrow. He hasn’t earned the net this year.

I’d go with Montoya , and like you said, ride him until he loses one and then give Talbot a shot again. Maybe Talbot needs some good Ol’ competition for the crease to get his game back but ‘kid gloving’ his confidence isn’t a luxury the Oil have.

Nurse - while every fan with a heartbeat has been clamouring to see him get some PP time, will the coaches actually give him a shot ? It’s not like the PP can get any worse and if the season really is toast, wouldn’t this be the time to try some new things? Logic would dictate yes.

Did the Oil really not draw a single penalty this game? I’m not putting that on the Zebras this time entirely. It tells me the Oil are not getting position enough and not moving their feet enough to earn a call.

McDavid - truthfully , it’s him and him alone that I’ll be renewing my seats again for next year.

Speaking of Connor - nice to see him FINALLY take the opening shift every period tonight.

Looking forward to seeing how they do against Vegas tomorrow night. They will need to play better then they did today and the coaches will need to prepare better then they have been this year. Connor’s line better see some double shifting and favourable 4th line, 3rd pairing match ups tomorrow.... but that would mean our coach will have to put some value in line matching...

Thanks given by:
We all know that stubborn idiot is gonna start Talbot again tomorrow
Thanks given by:
The Oilers had a PP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2018-01-13, 12:00 AM)CTS Wrote: We all know that stubborn idiot is gonna start Talbot again tomorrow

Not this time, I really think Montoya will start tomorrow.  It would be really weird for Talbot to start tomorrow, I can't see it happening.
Thanks given by: