Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ottawa Citizen: Ouch!
https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/...1541464968
Thanks given by:

This is pretty unfortunate, I can't quite make out who all of them are but Wideman is for sure in the front and is Tierny in the back right, Chabot in the middle, they also said "Melo" a few times I assume Dylan DeMelo?

I'd have to watch it again to listen carefully but something tells me this isn't going to sit well with management and coach Boucher.
Thanks given by:
I guess the article explains some of my questions but apparently, the players are Formenton, Chabot, Duchene, Tierny, DeMelo and Wideman
Thanks given by:
It seems they're not big on coach Raymond......lol.
Thanks given by:
Boucher has lost the room. This team lost all of its leadership in Turris, Karlsson and Phaneuf.

Should the players be talking about the coach like this? I dunno, did they try to confront Boucher and the other AC's about their issues? Did any of the A's?

I wonder where the next source of drama will come from
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
IMO the criticism is warranted, it's just not the best way for it to come out.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-05, 08:48 PM)bicboi Wrote: Boucher has lost the room. This team lost all of its leadership in Turris, Karlsson and Phaneuf.

Should the players be talking about the coach like this? I dunno, did they try to confront Boucher and the other AC's about their issues? Did any of the A's?

I wonder where the next source of drama will come from

Their issue doesn't appear to be with Boucher but with Assistant coach Raymond. I thought Boucher had taken over the PP this year though? And correct me of i'm wrong, but our Powerplay has been pretty good this season actually, top 10 for sure.
Thanks given by:
This happens frequently just don't have idiots try and make a name for themselves by releasing a video on twitter. Although I would think most players are intelligent enough to do this in their homes or wherever someone doesn't have a camera pointed at them.

Probably not going to sit well in the dressing room and will create problems though.
Thanks given by:
Completely piece of shit move by this guy.
Guess Uber was the only thing he could manage, and he is now done as a driver.
Thanks given by:
Definitely agree on that Uber driver being a scumbag. What a filthy thing to do
Thanks given by:
I don't disagree with anything the players said, at the end of the day, they realize something is messed up with the team. Hopefully this leads to some change in PK tactics at the least.

Having said that, i won't be surprised if anyone in this vid is not here next year aside from Chabot. It's a contract year for Wideman, i reckon Boucher will play him some more to showcase him for a trade.
Thanks given by:
Chabot is clearly not a team player and you need solid leadership.

So Shaw, Benn and Alzner for Chabot. Come on Dorion, that's 3 guys for only 1.

How many inane trade offers do you think he will be getting?

You have to wonder if the Sens were just about to fire Raymond and now are thinking twice because it would look bad.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-06, 12:27 AM)bicboi Wrote: Definitely agree on that Uber driver being a scumbag. What a filthy thing to do

Guessing he will be losing his job over this and guessing a note will be sent to all Uber drivers about it. They need to make an example of him as that doesn't look good for Uber. 

What I don't see happening are millionaire players suing a recently fired taxi driver. On the other hand, the Sens may have called Uber threatening legal action if the guy isn't fired.

At least the driver got the 15 minutes of fame he wanted...
Thanks given by:
What an a-hole of an uber driver.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-06, 07:55 AM)Stevie_Y Wrote: What an a-hole of an uber driver.

Money grubbing A hole..he realizes who they are sees those $$$$ doesn't tell them they are being recorded..wonder how much he got for that recording..
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
I'm sure chatter like that is typical on most, if not every team. Its like coworkers laughing about something their manager did. I still like my manager and where I work, but I feel its a normal thing to do.
Thanks given by:
Of all the things that could have been recorded in an Uber, this is extremely tame... (Randy Lee anyone)

Can you imagine the videos of trash talking bosses and Ministers that could be released if every cab in Ottawa recorded their fares.

They are frustrated that the coach doesnt teach them, they admit that he has not structure, doesnt make adjustments, doesnt even point out what to do. This highlights what we have all seen over the last year. The players are doing what they are told and its not working, they know it. Hopefully this is a wake up call for the coaching staff, we might actually see Raymond let go because of it.

I also like the Sail Away ending to the video....
Thanks given by: Sensemilla
(2018-11-06, 08:07 AM)Mavid Wrote:

Money grubbing A hole..he realizes who they are sees those $$$$ doesn't tell them they are being recorded..wonder how much he got for that recording..

Kinda doubt that it's enough to compensate job loss.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-06, 08:47 AM)Captain aHab Wrote:
(2018-11-06, 08:07 AM)Mavid Wrote:

Kinda doubt that it's enough to compensate job loss.

As an Uber driver..I doubt he is raking it in either, I know a couple of them they are part time jobs for extra cash..does it say they fired him over it?
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
(2018-11-06, 08:39 AM)PaliSENS Wrote: Of all the things that could have been recorded in an Uber, this is extremely tame... (Randy Lee anyone)

Can you imagine the videos of trash talking bosses and Ministers that could be released if every cab in Ottawa recorded their fares.

They are frustrated that the coach doesnt teach them, they admit that he has not structure, doesnt make adjustments, doesnt even point out what to do. This highlights what we have all seen over the last year. The players are doing what they are told and its not working, they know it. Hopefully this is a wake up call for the coaching staff, we might actually see Raymond let go because of it.

I also like the Sail Away ending to the video....

It's not a big deal. I am sure lots of players on all teams are thankful they were never recorded!
Thanks given by: