Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Out of Town Scoreboard Watching
Anaheim is not as good as their post season record. This is the first time they've had to play a team with a goalie. I was confident in round 1. I'm cautious about round 2.
Thanks given by:
Well, it will be even tougher for McDavid, too.  Kesler is a much bigger pain in the ass than Pavelski, or anybody else on the Sharks roster, for that matter.

The Sharks are beastly and built for the playoffs, this will be a much tougher challenge than the Sharks, I think.
Thanks given by:
Gibson is the REAL DEAL... He is going to be the hardest nut to crack.

It's going to be 1 hell of a series...

I'm nervous already, & I have not even finished celebrating tonite's victory yet... Happy
x6
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-23, 01:11 AM)Fritz Wrote: Well, it will be even tougher for McDavid, too.  Kesler is a much bigger pain in the ass than Pavelski, or anybody else on the Sharks roster, for that matter.

Vlasic is the best ES shut down defender in the league.

I'm not concerned about Kessler - McDavid had some nice productive games this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-23, 01:12 AM)T.V. Wrote: Gibson is the REAL DEAL... He is going to be the hardest nut to crack.

It's going to be 1 hell of a series...

I'm nervous already, & I have not even finished celebrating tonite's victory yet... Happy

I hear you

I moved on from the first round within minutes of the final buzzer

Thanks given by:
I really hope Kassian gagners kesler.
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-23, 01:25 AM)ZappaScores Wrote: I really hope Kassian gagners kesler.

I never hope for these type of things to happen to players so, I believe in this instance I will just pray for it to happen!!

I hate Kesler with a passion and hope someone rag-dolls the POS!!!!!
A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends! 
Thanks given by:
Ha!
We gotta be careful bandit - this site went down last time we agreed so much.
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-23, 09:47 AM)ZappaScores Wrote: Ha!
We gotta be careful bandit - this site went down last time we agreed so much.

True story!!!  I think possibly the stars have aligned or some other odd event!!!

Much prefer this to the alternative though!!
A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends! 
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-23, 01:16 AM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2017-04-23, 01:11 AM)Fritz Wrote: Well, it will be even tougher for McDavid, too.  Kesler is a much bigger pain in the ass than Pavelski, or anybody else on the Sharks roster, for that matter.

Vlasic is the best ES shut down defender in the league.

I'm not concerned about Kessler - McDavid had some nice productive games this year.

Just saying, the Ducks will be a much more difficult test for us, as one would expect when advancing in the playoffs.  Of course, on the flipside, we'll be a much bigger challenge for the Ducks than the Flames were.  

As much as we're worried about facing a better goalie in Gibson, I assume they feel the same about facing Talbot.
Thanks given by:
My point above was simply that I don't think the Ducks matchup is tougher for McDavid in particular than the Sharks were.

It is the defensive pairing that is generally more important than the forwards when shutting down and elite line.

Vlasic is the absolute best shut down defender in the league and the Ducks don't have anyone on his level in that role. Ducks have a deeper D I think but can't throw a Vlasic out there like the Sharks could.

Yup, Kessler and Getzlaf will be tough for Connor but he's proven to be able to play against them with success - a stronger defence pair is more important.

With that said, as an overall team, I would agree the Ducks will be a tougher matchup than the Sharks were.

Thanks given by: