Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Thread
Hope this game goes to 20 innings haha, feels like its never going to end
Thanks given by:
And goodnight

One thing. I think Counsel is taking the video replay thing a bit to far. He seems a bit to much with it.
Thanks given by:
(Today, 12:44 AM)Andrew Wrote:

THAT, is hilarious... Laugh
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
(Today, 01:18 AM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: Hope this game goes to 20 innings haha, feels like its never going to end

I could only make it as far as the 11th inning before I had to get some sleep( that was around 3:00 am NFLD time here Wink )

Huge win for the Dodgers as they send Kershaw out this afternoon hoping to go up 3-2 rather than trying to stave off elimination.
Thanks given by:
What is with the scheduling though?....LA/Milwaukee had the late game yesterday, while Boston/Houston had the early. And today it's switched around and this is not the first time it's happened in the post season. Makes no sense.
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
Yeah the short turnaround can't be great, especially in the NL after such a late finish last night. But I think the scheduling is probably in the interest of giving all four teams an equal share of prime time slots.
Thanks given by:
My boss is wondering why I'm having trouble doing my job today...haha
Great games though.

I am rooting for MIL but it's a coin flip now.
O' for a good life, we just might have to weaken
Thanks given by:
(Today, 07:55 AM)Limestoner Wrote:
(Today, 12:44 AM)Andrew Wrote:

THAT, is hilarious... Laugh

Papi is an awful analyst but damned if he isnt entertaining.

Also a reminder that Frank Thomas is a massive human being.
Thanks given by:
What do people think about the tricksy starting pitcher ploy by Counsell today?
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
I actually like the creativity employed in the postseason. And Dave Roberts seemed to expect it as he started the lefty Bellinger anyway, knowing there would be a bunch of right handers pitching eventually.

Overall there has been some phenomenal pitching on both sides in the NLCS. Very good series.
Thanks given by:
Interesting call in Houston. I think it was the right one, but it's hard to say for sure.
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by: