Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier League thread
(2018-04-30, 12:52 PM)theDC Wrote: A proper send off of Wenger at OT! Everything looks good until it matters, then, fold like a lawn chair!

All jokes aside, Wenger has been amazing, what he's done at Arsenal is legendary, I wish him a happy retirement from Arsenal, and a good luck in his future.

Nice touch to have Fergie come out and do a little something with Wenger. Classy.
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-30, 01:30 PM)miltonred Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 12:52 PM)theDC Wrote: A proper send off of Wenger at OT! Everything looks good until it matters, then, fold like a lawn chair!

All jokes aside, Wenger has been amazing, what he's done at Arsenal is legendary, I wish him a happy retirement from Arsenal, and a good luck in his future.

Nice touch to have Fergie come out and do a little something with Wenger. Classy.

Agreed, I mean, really the three managers that ran the last decade or more in England together was nice.
Thanks given by:
Every EPL title was won by one of those three from 1996 to 2009.

I said it in the other thread....The managerial game in England has changed forever. There won't be another set of managers quite like this one I'm afraid. Football is different now. Wenger was the last canary in the coal mine.
Thanks given by:
Hammers beat Leicester 2-0, nice to see Noble score a goal.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Typical Liverpool.....
Although you'd expect a bit of a hangover... It will be a colossal failure if they don't take the max points against Brighton.
Thanks given by:
Moyes finally leaves West Ham. Lol my team is so shit, they adopted my philosophy in first year uni, aim low and avoid disappointment. It's kinda disheartening to hear the club say their goal was to not get relegated, even though it's completely realistic lol
Thanks given by:
Everton and West Ham. They avoid relegation handily and then fire their bosses seemingly because they want a brand if football that they can build upon and look for top 6/7 next year.
They'll both be back in relegation trouble in January looking to ditch their new messiahs.
Thanks given by:
I've been saying this for years. Years! Going back to the 2009-2013 Barcelona ***** fest. Not every team can play this one type of video game football to have all their fans cumming in their pants all the time, every game, ever minute. Hyperbole driven penis stroking by former players who say stuff to be interesting.

City just barely did it, and it cost them a billion pounds. One billion pounds. Liverpool the same...they just happen to be a selling club (of latin player to Spain) so the balance sheet isn't as sensational.

Meanwhile the likes of Everton and West Ham are after this? Sure. Why not? Burnley says hello by the way...from Europe.
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-18, 10:48 AM)miltonred Wrote: Everton and West Ham. They avoid relegation handily and then fire their bosses seemingly because they want a brand if football that they can build upon and look for top 6/7 next year.
They'll both be back in relegation trouble in January looking to ditch their new messiahs.

Pellegrini want's an attacking style of football, which I'm fine with, but I can't wait for us to end up selling off Arnautovic the way we did Ayew and then question wtf happened.

Regardless, its a victorious season for us given the whole surviving relegation result lol.

I'm looking forward to Wolverhamptom next season, always had a soft spot for them.
Thanks given by: