Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Does anybody know how I can watch the Canucks on my computer in the USA? i'm moving to Washington, DC in a couple of months. What are the good(legal) streaming options?

Thanks given by:
Rogers Game Center - I'm assuming you can still purchase it even if not living in Canada?
Thanks given by:
(2019-03-14, 06:25 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Rogers Game Center - I'm assuming you can still purchase it even if not living in Canada?

I don't think so. I think it's only available in Canada.

Thanks given by:
Well, if you can find a way to get the subscription (which shouldn't be tough), it definitely works in the US (and Hong Kong and Sri Lanka, etc.).
Thanks given by: Canuxxx
Yup. Just got an email from them. Thanks Pouz.

I totally understand how important it is to still be able to catch the hockey games, wherever you want since I wouldn't watch to miss any of the hockey action either! You would still be able to watch your hockey games in the states as well too with Rogers NHL LIVE! The only restriction would be the blackout restrictions would apply if you are moving during the regular season. There are no blackout restrictions at all during the playoffs. 

Thanks given by:
And of course there'll be updates in the GDT.  Grin

And we'll expect live updates from you when the Canucks visit DC next season.

Safe travels!!
Where I live, it's always Saturday afternoon just before the beach bars close.

Thanks given by: Canuxxx , Canuxxx
(2019-03-14, 10:15 PM)C_Squared Wrote: And of course there'll be updates in the GDT.  Grin

And we'll expect live updates from you when the Canucks visit DC next season.

Safe travels!!
 Canuxx
I use Rogers worldwide....except for if you don't have a Rogers account in Canada you will get blackouts on home soil.    NHL game centre live works well for the same price or at least it did a couple years ago....it is somehow related to Rogers but a different sign in portal.      Also I think by this time of year they give a huge discount to sign up for the few games left.      by huge I mean 50% off to see games which remain plus playoffs.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Thanks given by: Canuxxx , Canuxxx
Caststreams.com
Thanks given by:
(2019-03-14, 06:19 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: Does anybody know how I can watch the Canucks on my computer in the USA? i'm moving to Washington, DC in a couple of months. What are the good(legal) streaming options?

You can usually get the highlights on U.T.
Phill 2:10-11 
Thanks given by:
Best i've found so far is 720streams. just google it. But make sure you have a pop up blocker
Thanks given by: