Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RATW NFL FANTASY 2018, Join Now...
(2018-08-23, 08:47 PM)RyeRocks Wrote: Tuesday is no good for me unfortunately

Hey, it's free to play... 

Sign up Rye, we need ya man... Let auto pick be your friend!!!  You couldn't do worse than ya did last year...  Silly Silly Silly

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:

Ok who brought the chicken into the thread  Silly
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-23, 09:26 PM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

Sign up Rye, we need ya man... Let auto pick be your friend!!!  You couldn't do worse than ya did last year...  Silly Silly Silly

Autopick is what happened to me last year too haha.. which contributed to me not contributing.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-24, 09:42 AM)RyeRocks Wrote:
(2018-08-23, 09:26 PM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

Autopick is what happened to me last year too haha.. which contributed to me not contributing.

Hey Man, I heard Otto Peek worked on his drafting skills in the off season... Give the guy another go!!!

Thanks given by:
(2018-08-21, 02:44 PM)topgun Wrote: Count me in.

Can we use the log in info from last year?

Hey Top, get yourself signed up...

Thanks given by:
(2018-08-24, 04:04 PM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

I will over the weekend. I'm 100% in to win. I can't believe I lost by less then .5 from what I recall. I was a rookie.....you've been around since before the first copy of the bible Wink
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-24, 04:14 PM)topgun Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 04:04 PM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

I will over the weekend. I'm 100% in to win. I can't believe I lost by less then .5 from what I recall. I was a rookie.....you've been around since before the first copy of the bible Wink

It's called.... Experience...  Silly

Thanks given by:
Darn website being down. I tried joining in the morning but said league was full. 2 eager people beat me to it.

Thanks for trying to accomodate me Sav! Topgun and canuxxx, you guys got off the hook, will save your beatdowns for next season lol
Thanks given by:
Holy Rollers has AJ Green and his 3 TD's on his bench  Shocked
Thanks given by: Bong13
(2018-09-13, 08:42 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote: Holy Rollers has AJ Green and his 3 TD's on his bench  Shocked

Here I thought that the great Ravins defense would do well against the Ravens. Looks like I was wrong about the Ravens defense.

I put Green on the bench at the very last minute in favor of Cooper Kupp. I'm expecting the Rams to have a big day against the Cardinals. 

Last week I had DeSean Jackson on the bench when he put up 33.6 points.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-13, 08:48 PM)topgun Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 08:42 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote: Holy Rollers has AJ Green and his 3 TD's on his bench  Shocked

Here I thought that the great Ravins defense would do well against the Ravens. Looks like I was wrong about the Ravens defense.

I put Green on the bench at the very last minute in favor of Cooper Kupp. I'm expecting the Rams to have a big day against the Cardinals. 

First rule of FF..........always dress your studs.

Evan last week in those horrid conditions in Cleveland Antonio Brown was......wll Antonio Brown.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-13, 09:16 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote:

Evan last week in those horrid conditions in Cleveland Antonio Brown was......wll Antonio Brown.

For the most part I believe in the "stud rule" as well...

However... there are times when it's a bit dicey. 

Like this weekend for Mr Clamhead.

Rodgers is wonky, Devante is wonky... The Vikes are in town... 

To me, that spells possible trouble. Even if both my guys play, and they both play well, the odds are they don't have crazy stat lines... This Vikes TEAM is very good. 

And here's the thing with GB. If Rodgers goes down, pretty much all of their receivers lose most of their value ( see Nelson, Jordy in 2017 ). The last thing Team Clam wants to see is ARod limping off the field in the 1st half ( again ).   

On the other hand, Alex Smith is healthy and the Skins are coming off a big win in Zona... They're at home and the last time I checked, the Colts D are not the Vikings D... Could be a nice day for Smith and ( touch wood ) he stays healthy for the whole game. 

So, as of right now I'm set up to go with Alex Smith and Agholar vs Rodgers and Adams...

I'll now CLAM UP and accept the inevitable LOL's...  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 10:28 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

To me, that spells possible trouble. Even if both my guys play, and they both play well, the odds are they don't have crazy stat lines... This Vikes TEAM is very good. 

And here's the thing with GB. If Rodgers goes down, pretty much all of their receivers lose most of their value ( see Nelson, Jordy in 2017 ). The last thing Team Clam wants to see is ARod limping off the field in the 1st half ( again ).   

On the other hand, Alex Smith is healthy and the Skins are coming off a big win in Zona... They're at home and the last time I checked, the Colts D are not the Vikings D... Could be a nice day for Smith and ( touch wood ) he stays healthy for the whole game. 

So, as of right now I'm set up to go with Alex Smith and Agholar vs Rodgers and Adams...

Smells like a potential Clambake to me.

Hit it King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhSSgWmfFk0
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 10:37 AM)KahunaBaby Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 10:28 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

Smells like a potential Clambake to me.

Hit it King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhSSgWmfFk0

Laugh Laugh  Definitely not Teen Spirit...

Thanks given by:
(2018-09-13, 09:16 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote: First rule of FF..........always dress your studs.

What if you don't have any? Sad
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 07:37 AM)Limestoner Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 09:16 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote: First rule of FF..........always dress your studs.

What if you don't have any?   Sad

Hey Lime , I'm open for biz if ya wanna make some moves...  Cool

Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 10:19 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

Ever receive a trade offer form SG? Very clammy.....
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 12:07 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote:
(2018-09-15, 10:19 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

Ever receive a trade offer form SG? Very clammy.....

Better than bein a bit diapery  Puke  

Don't you have a Defense to find on waivers... LOL

Thanks given by:
I guess I'm looking for an unLucky day for a certain QB tomorrow...unless Big Ben is in the cards. In that case I'm looking for a season ending injury...can't STAND that guy, lol. Grin
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 01:37 PM)Limestoner Wrote: I guess I'm looking for an unLucky day for a certain QB tomorrow...unless Big Ben is in the cards. In that case I'm looking for a season ending injury...can't STAND that guy, lol. Grin

Skins at home, with a sneaky good D.... 

DC Fans all juiced up , lookin to go 2 and 0... 

Cards had no Luck last week...

I think you can figure out the next line...  Wink

Thanks given by: