Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raptors at Cavs Game 5
I thought the series would be over by now, but the Raptors have proven they belong. I have no idea what to expect tonight. I can see any scenario taking place, though I lean towards Cleveland getting back in the win column.
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
I think they have to match the Cavs early as they will come out guns blazing. I would not be shocked to see JV in at some point
"I thank you in advance for the great round of applause I am about to get." - Bo Diddley
Thanks given by:
Can't wait until 6:30 - lets do this.

PVR is set just in case I can't make it home from the office in time!
Thanks given by:
Its almost time for tip-off and I'm hope - should still be working but eff that - tomorrow is going to be a loooong night at the office now.

Go Raps!
Thanks given by:
Love seeing guys like Skola nail 3s.

Two rebound attempts at the Raps end - offensive board for the Cavs and a loose ball foul on Lowry - don't like that.
Thanks given by:
Raps committing lots of fouls early and Cavs look focused.

Looks like JV is coming in to the game.
Thanks given by:
Irving is one fire early.

16 point lead for the Cav with 90 seconds left in Q1
Thanks given by:
37 points in Q1 and and 18 point lead for the Cavs - ouch!

Big second quarter coming up - my personal goal for them is to cut the lead to single digits for half time.
Thanks given by:
Raptors can't win in Cleveland. Sad. Pretty disappointing that they can't even compete there.
Thanks given by:
funny how the cameras never seem to pan over to Drake when the Draketors are down, guess no one wants to see him cry.....all those draketors fans just wanna hear him rap about it lol
Bautista deserved worse.
Thanks given by:
over/under on half the tv sets in canada switching over to watch hockey as the puck drops in a few mins?
Bautista deserved worse.
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-25, 08:13 PM)fogtown Wrote: funny how the cameras never seem to pan over to Drake when the Draketors are down, guess no one wants to see him cry.....all those draketors fans just wanna hear him rap about it lol

Lmao fogtown, you were dead quiet during the two wins this series. Now you come out while we're getting housed.
Thanks given by:
Lowry and DeRozan not doing well today. The second unit just running us over. JV also not impactful.
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-25, 08:19 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 08:13 PM)fogtown Wrote: funny how the cameras never seem to pan over to Drake when the Draketors are down, guess no one wants to see him cry.....all those draketors fans just wanna hear him rap about it lol

Lmao fogtown, you were dead quiet during the two wins this series. Now you come out while we're getting housed.

I've never actually used this word before but that's what "trolls" do.
Thanks given by:
27-8 run since first quarter. Can't let those happen. The Raptors never seem to be able to put together their own runs.
Thanks given by:
Who are these refs? Every game I've seen them ref against the Raptors they've been terrible. The guy with the blond hair hates DeMar!
Thanks given by:
Dellavedova always seems like a real tough guy when they're up 30, and completely disappears when they're losing.
Thanks given by:
[Image: raise-white-flag.jpg]
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-25, 08:04 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Big second quarter coming up - my personal goal for them is to cut the lead to single digits for half time.

This did NOT happen.
Thanks given by:
I decide to watch my first BB game in almost 15 years. Yep jumped on the band wagon. I run into a poorly refed game ( I reffed games about 20 years ago at the high school level) I should have stayed watching the Marlies, oh yes they are getting clobbered as well!
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by: