Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raptors at Cavs Game 5
Fogtown does that in multiple other forums as well.
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-26, 12:21 PM)fogtown Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 10:16 PM)RyeRocks Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 09:08 PM)fogtown Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 08:21 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 08:19 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: Lmao fogtown, you were dead quiet during the two wins this series. Now you come out while we're getting housed.

I've never actually used this word before but that's what "trolls" do.

so the threads from the two games in toronto have 3 and 5 pages respectively and yet here we are in the 3rd quarter and there isn't a single page yet for this one. I don't claim to be a cavs or raps fan just a guy who calls it like it is. #fairweatherfans

fogtown, if your only purpose in these threads is to give raptor fans grief, I think you should re-think that strategy.  Because that is the very definition of trolling.  And you should be very aware by now, what road this will lead you down.

You are welcome to participate as a rival fan, but not in a trolling fashion with every single post.  Do you comprehend the difference?

So I post a fact. Draketors fans take offence, call me out, I post another fact and I'm trolling? Okay gotcha. I'll show myself out.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. And if you're looking for a good role model check out Andrew in the Jays forum
Thanks given by:
fogtown, you are trolling. I've been over this with you before. Again, your only purpose in these threads is to piss off raptor fans. Agree? You don't have to be a raptor fan to contribute, but you *must* not be a troll.
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-26, 06:08 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: Fogtown does that in multiple other forums as well.

Yeah, for him to deny it is pretty rich. #Jays #Habs
I come from downtown
Born ready for you
Armed with will and determination
And grace, too
Thanks given by: