Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay

I can't wait for this to come out.  I haven't been this excited for a game since GTA V.
Thanks given by: Rinkrat
That's funny, I was just about to post this, too.  I have not been playing games for a while, but I'll definitely be getting this the day it comes out.
Thanks given by:
I rarely play games, but I grabbed a copy of Red Dead Redemption a little while ago. I can see why it's so highly ranked - the story is very well done, though some things can get a little repetitive.

Even on a 360 it looks fantastic. A western themed game makes a great use of the hardware - you're never going to have a lot of characters on screen (at least not as many as you'd have in a big city set game) so they can really focus on the environmental details.

I don't have a newer system, but I'd consider it to check this out.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-09, 02:46 PM)Gus Wrote:

I can't wait for this to come out.  I haven't been this excited for a game since GTA V.

This looks fantastic!   Can hardly wait...
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Thanks given by:
Looks so good I almost wish the Leafs were going to be terrible this season, so I wouldn't use almost all my free time in the evenings watching hockey games.

Might wait til Christmas, but I will definitely be getting this.
Thanks given by:
I promised myself I cannot get this until I beat Fallout4 and God of War.

I have a loooong way to go before I'll get to play this game, I think.
Thanks given by:
Oh man, it looks so good.

"As long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy" lol
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-09, 04:30 PM)Fritz Wrote: That's funny, I was just about to post this, too.  I have not been playing games for a while, but I'll definitely be getting this the day it comes out.

Same here, I played out that WWI Battlefield game and I can't remember the last time I put a game in my PS4 and I've got the whole VR set up as well.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-10, 07:16 AM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Looks so good I almost wish the Leafs were going to be terrible this season, so I wouldn't use almost all my free time in the evenings watching hockey games.

Might wait til Christmas, but I will definitely be getting this.

Its a good year for my Habs to suck, money spent on the center ice package will now go toward this game.

I only play sports game with the exception of RDR, its that good of a game.
Thanks given by:
Yes please! Only first person shooter type game I can play
Thanks given by:
I was never that high on RDR but since a new GTA and Cyberpunk are both still years away this will have to scratch that open world itch.
Thanks given by: