Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red and White Game
I'm thinking of heading up to Montreal from the other side of Toronto to take my young daughter to see the scrimmage game. I've got a couple of questions:

What's the format of the game? 3 full periods?
I understand that tickets are $5 each, but since I live in Ontario they're not available at local Canadian Tire stores; what's the best way for me to get my hands on a pair? And is it general admission or reserved seating?

Any advice would be appreciated... thanks!
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 02:01 PM)Chuck Wrote: I'm thinking of heading up to Montreal from the other side of Toronto to take my young daughter to see the scrimmage game. I've got a couple of questions:

I understand that tickets are $5 each, but since I live in Ontario they're not available at local Canadian Tire stores; what's the best way for me to get my hands on a pair? And is it general admission or reserved seating?

I have nothing to offer except wishing you to have fun. Must be so cool to take your daughter to a game.
Thanks given by:
Hey Chuck,

Did you try this:
Edit: sorry wrong link. These should work:

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/canadiens/#/...=canadiens

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/fans/intrasquad-scrimmage

?
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 02:01 PM)Chuck Wrote: I'm thinking of heading up to Montreal from the other side of Toronto to take my young daughter to see the scrimmage game. I've got a couple of questions:

Have a great time Chuck!
Are you going to Summit this year?
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 02:31 PM)frontenac100 Wrote:

Have a great time Chuck!
Yes indeed I will! When's the walkabout?  Happy
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 02:16 PM)on2ndthought Wrote: Hey Chuck,

Did you try this:
Edit: sorry wrong link. These should work:

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/canadiens/#/...=canadiens

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/fans/intrasquad-scrimmage

?
Awesome! Thanks! I thought that it was just a Canadian Tire thing, but this is what I'm looking for!
Thanks given by:
Have fun Chuck! At least you are guaranteed a Habs victory, you sly dog you!
Thanks given by: Chuck
(2018-09-15, 03:03 PM)Chuck Wrote:

Have a great time Chuck!
Post game.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-15, 03:38 PM)frontenac100 Wrote:
(2018-09-15, 03:03 PM)Chuck Wrote:

Have a great time Chuck!
Post game.
Yeeeee-haaawwwwwwww
Thanks given by:
No you boys behave yourselves
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
Looks like RDS will be live streaming the game starting at 1PM.

Should be here.

Supposed to be here too.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
One guy I'll be watching today is Shinkaruk. How does he play with Plekanec and Hudon? Is this a potential third line? It's on the small side, but lots of speed and smarts. I know this isn't even a preseason game; but if he wants to make the league, he has to start somewhere.

The lines for the game are here:

https://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2018/...w-to-watch

Interesting that Sklenicka is paired with Despres; and Moravcik is not playing. I thought big Mo looked very good in the rookie camp, while Skunky looked solid and steady.
Thanks given by:
Is this the Game Day Thread or should we create one for it to be official?
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
Red all over white, Lehkonen from RDS.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-16, 11:56 AM)Captain aHab Wrote: Is this the Game Day Thread or should we create one for it to be official?

This is good enough for me Happy
Thanks given by:
My loins tell me Peca can babysit No. 51 until DD's triumphant return
Thanks given by:
Peca scores on a gamble by Lindgren 1-1
Thanks given by:
Willie Desjardins loved him some Chaput.
Thanks given by:
Don't like how Lindgren seems to make himself so small in the net.
Thanks given by:
Shinka Rock. LOL.
Thanks given by: