Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular Season thread
"It was the Orioles"

Every team that faces them this season has to preface any compliments with that phrase lol.
Thanks given by:
In case anyone missed it, BA updated their organizational farm system rankings and the Jays shot up to 3rd overall. That's a tad optimistic IMO but who am I to argue with Baseball America lol.

And I don't think Eric Pardinho is getting enough love from Toronto outlets. Sure, he's super young and that carries big risk, but he'd be some organizations' top pitching prospect. His smaller stature and repertoire reminds me a bit of Anderson Espinoza at that age. Great stuff and insanely poised/polished for a 17 year old.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/rankings...-rankings/

Last: 7

Toronto Blue Jays
Notes:
2017: 20 | 2016: 24 | 2015: 9 | 2014: 15 | 2013: 12

5 Top 100 Prospects: 3B Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (1), SS Bo Bichette (5), RHP Nate Pearson (68), C Danny Jansen (71), SS Kevin Smith (84).

State of the System: Vladimir Guerrero Jr. alone carries enormous value, and the combination of Vlad Jr. and Bo Bichette gives the Blue Jays the best prospect duo in the game. Yet the Blue Jays also have impressive depth as well, with big leaps forward from Kevin Smith, Cavan Biggio and Sean Reid-Foley, impressive returns from a 2017 international class led by 17-year-old righthander Eric Pardinho and a strong 2018 draft class.
Thanks given by:
Sox now on pace for 115 wins...unreal...

Yanks are second best team in baseball...on pace for 102 wins, and are 10 games behind them.
Thanks given by:
The A’s are now 1 game behind the Astros for 1st in the AL West. That is nuts.
Thanks given by:
Pirates also sent Shane Baz to Tampa Bay yesterday as thr PTBNL in the Chris Archer deal

Bucs got hosed!    From what I've seen from Archer so far,  he's a 3 - 4 starter at best
Thanks given by:
That definitely felt like a pretty steep PTBNL. Baz is still a long way from the majors and a lot can happen with a teenage pitching prospect though.
Thanks given by:
Archer made his 3rd start this afternoon & STILL hasn't pitched more than 5 innings. 4 more earned runs today.

Not impressed with Archer at all. The 5 inning ace
Thanks given by: