Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular season thread
Really looking forward to this Hawks/Mavs game. Luka Doncic might be my favorite player to watch in the NBA right now.

Thanks given by:
Former Commisioner David Stern throwing some shade at Pelicans GM Dell Demps!

Stern was always a great sound bite!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25075...al-manager
Thanks given by:
Wrong thread! lol

Lakers the favourites tonight on the road against Phoenix. Can they get win #1?
Thanks given by:
Not liking how the Spurs are playing at the moment. Its early on, they're 2-2 but they're playing sloppy ball. Derozan and Aldridge have zero chemistry. Just lost to the Pacers 116-96
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Huge win by my Lakers last night against a very good Nuggets team who Charles Barkley says is the 2nd best team in the Conference.

Thanks given by:
congratulations?
Thanks given by:
Wink
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure I'd take anything Barkley says seriously lol
Thanks given by:
He's fun to listen to as entertainment, the lads and I never take any of his points seriously
Thanks given by:
I like his view point on the city of Toronto!
Thanks given by:
Cavs fire Tyronn Lue after 0 - 6 start.

Turns out they're as bad as we all suspected. How's the 2019 draft class looking?
Thanks given by:
Klay Thompson has 13 3's so far tonight, tying Steph Curry's record. They are only halfway through the 3rd.
Thanks given by:
Oh there it is. New record. 14 3's in a game. He's got 52 points and still 5 minutes left in the 3rd lol.
Thanks given by:
That's a pretty frickin incredible performance
Thanks given by:
You can make a good argument that the two greatest shooters in the history of the game are playing for the Warriors right now
Thanks given by:
Apparenty you can buy tickets to the Nets - Cavs game in Cleveland for as little as $2

Life after LeBron sucks
Thanks given by:
Rose just dropped 50 points against the Jazz, career high! The highlights are amazing and seeing him egt all emotional and the team surrounding him after the buzzer was awesome.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I genuinely feel bad for Rose, not that he has a hard life or anything but man this guy is one of the best ever... if not for his injuries who knows what he could have done.

That one shot he hit from the far side 3pt line....that is like the toughest shot in basketball and he did it with a hand in his face.

Also Butler sat out because of "general soreness" and "didn't want to risk injury". hahah
Thanks given by:
I like Rose a lot. It was 2008 or 2009 when the Bulls had an epic first round match with the Celtics and it was kinda Rose's coming out party a bit. He was a lot of fun to watch in those first few years and there are very few players with the same ability to finish in the paint with contact. Very creative scorer.

Definitely a "what could've been" story. Youngest MVP ever.
Thanks given by:
In 2011, he was so dominant and clutch. I really hope he wins a ring, but am looking forward to seeing him play for a few more years, can't wait to see him surprise us all a bit more. He'll never he a #1 guy, but he might be a surprising depth player
Thanks given by: