Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular season thread
Lakers adding Tyson Chandler after the Suns buy him out
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
So LeBron torched the Blazers last night. 44/10/9. He also passed Wilt Chamberlain for 5th place on the all time NBA scoring list.

Thanks given by:
He'll probably get into 4th before the end of the season and then pass Kobe next season. He might have a shot at passing Malone in his age 37th season, but he would probably have to either play until he's 40-41 or play at a high level until he's 38 to have a shot at catching Kareem.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-15, 02:19 PM)encore Wrote: He'll probably get into 4th before the end of the season and then pass Kobe next season. He might have a shot at passing Malone in his age 37th season, but he would probably have to either play until he's 40-41 or play at a high level until he's 38 to have a shot at catching Kareem.

If he averages 22ppg(just 22pg) for the next 4 years(82 games) he will pass Kareem as the all time scorer in NBA history.

We know he's going to average more than 22ppg the next 4 years.

I think he will shatter Kareem's record. Not bad for a guy who's known as a passer.

Thanks given by:
(2018-11-15, 03:15 PM)Canuxxx Wrote:
(2018-11-15, 02:19 PM)encore Wrote: He'll probably get into 4th before the end of the season and then pass Kobe next season. He might have a shot at passing Malone in his age 37th season, but he would probably have to either play until he's 40-41 or play at a high level until he's 38 to have a shot at catching Kareem.

If he averages 22ppg(just 22pg) for the next 4 years(82 games) he will pass Kareem as the all time scorer in NBA history.

I think he will shatter Kareem's record. Not bad for a guy who's known as a passer.

He's 9th all time in FG attempts lol. If he's known as a passer then he's not being remembered correctly.
Thanks given by:

Lebron is best known for having the ball ALL the time.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-15, 07:55 PM)duediligence Wrote:

LeBron is also famous for OWNING the Raptors.

Thanks given by:
(2018-11-15, 08:35 PM)Canuxxx Wrote:

And better known for only winning a championship when he is surrounded by other great players.
Thanks given by:
T-Wolves win their 3rd straight since trading Butler. I always thought the team had plenty of talent, so I guess it’s not that surprising that they’re playing well, but it is interesting that getting rid of such a talented player really helped the team. That isn’t the way it usually works.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-16, 11:22 PM)duediligence Wrote:
(2018-11-15, 08:35 PM)Canuxxx Wrote:

And better known for only winning a championship when he is surrounded by other great players.

Just like umm...Jordan and Bird and Magic and Shaq and Duncan and Curry right? lol

Jordan/Pippen/Rodman
Magic/Worthy/Kareem
Bird/McHale/Parrish
Duncan/Parker/Ginobili
Curry/Durant/Klay
Shaq and Kobe

Next.

Thanks given by: