Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retiring from thread making
I have decided to retire from making anymore threads.

I have not had the desire to say much on here these days, not like too many would care anyway.

I will if something interests me seriously enough respond to threads already in the forums but won't be any new ones from me.

spending less time caring about what others think about what I write and more time getting out there and having a life.
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-11, 11:39 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: I have decided to retire from making anymore threads.

I have not had the desire to say much on here these days, not like too many would care anyway.

I will if something interests me seriously enough respond to threads already in the forums but won't be any new ones from me.

spending less time caring about what others think about what I write and more time getting out there and having a life.

That, my friend, is always a worthwhile pursuit!
Thanks given by:
Sure, do what you go to do for yourself, however, its somewhat odd that you make a new thread to announce that you aren't making anymore new threads.

I did notice the responses in the "Language of Love" thread "interested you enough" to respond with an eye roll emoji.....
Thanks given by:
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*inhales*

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha,.
Thanks given by:
So...why the need to announce you are "retired". Just stop making threads! Don't need the announcement.
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
This thread sounds like a "LOL" thread. Grin
Thanks given by:
That's too bad.
Your threads generally gather a lot of responses.

Just noticed the title of this sub-forum. 'Normal Threads' lol
In 5 years of existence, this community has generated 10 'normal' threads.
Thanks given by:
Why would anyone feel the need to announce that they are not making anymore threads? Confused
Thanks given by: