Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumours flying
So... there are some rumours floating around Winnipeg after the playoffs that there is some real discord in the dressing room. Seems a player may have been involved with another players girlfriend. 

The thing about this is, the guy who did the bad stuff, is the one who'll be sent packing, the "victim", none other than #55
Thanks given by:
Scheifele? Damn this is some next level stuff
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Every time these rumours come up I call Bullshit...Then usually the offending player gets traded and it turns out true.

Lindros-Brindamour
Comrie-Salo
Sharp-Keith
Seguin-Horton
Carter-Hartnell
Phaneuf-Conroy
Shanahan-Janny
Brown-McLean
Heatly-Spezza

Etc etc etc...All confirmed true, and all offenders traded soon after. Why guys feel they have too dip there pen in the company ink is beyond me....

Worst has to be Steve Nash Filing for divorce ONE day after his child was born, Why? Kid came out clearly “Not white”....OOOOFFF
Thanks given by:
What happened between Heater and Spezza?

Reg I'm tempted to google each of these but am also scared lol
Thanks given by:
BTW, the guy they're saying was the problem? Lowry... just wow!
Thanks given by:
Apparently Heatley was with Spezza fiancé before they got married
Thanks given by:
https://www.thesportster.com/hockey/15-n...ationship/

Reg this article has all the players you mentioned lol
Thanks given by:
Didn’t know about a few of those! What the hell is in the water in Vancouver lol...Chelios banging the Habs presidents wife? And I don’t think the Jagr one counts, the guy stayed single, slept with women every where, got some pelt that was 18 at 45! and never gave a shit about Blackmail was like “Do it I don’t care” LEGEND LOL
Thanks given by: