Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoreboard watching
Sounds like we'll see Pettersson back wed vs the Oilers. So the playoff push is back on Grin

Canucks 47 points, 47 GP.

Teams to keep an eye on:

Colorado - 48 points, 45 GP
Minnesota - 47 points, 44 GP
Anaheim - 47 points, 46 GP
Arizona - 43 points, 44 GP

* Blues are starting to get healthy, so i expect them to make a push. They have too much talent to be in the lottery.

Thanks given by:
did not think for a moment that Colorado would be in a position to miss, but you never know

I still think Vancouver finishes a few points out, but we never thought they would be this close still in January

so here's hoping they finish the season winning more than they lose, and I am sure they will, be a bonus if they can win enough for a playoff spot
Life... dreams... hope...
Where do they come from?
And where do they go...?

Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!

Thanks given by:
Remember we have our yearly bye coming off later this month. Last game is on the 23rd and then we don't play till February 2nd. That's when we will have a better idea if we have a shot or not.
Thanks given by:
Anaheim 0-6-4 in the last 10 games

Colorado 1-7-2 in the last 10 games, but naturally are beating the leafs tonight.
My Honda Civic has an Infinite Improbability Drive

Thanks given by:
Flyers beat the Wild 7-4. Blues beat the Caps 4-1.

Thanks given by:
van needs to finish the home stand 3-0-1

that will keep them on pace for the last playoff spot
Life... dreams... hope...
Where do they come from?
And where do they go...?

Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!

Thanks given by:
Oil thrash Sabers 7-2
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-14, 11:49 PM)HaroldSnepsts Wrote: Oil thrash Sabers 7-2

The Oilers have the most favorable schedule in the league this year. What this guy wrote in the tweet add to it the time adjustment. The Sabres body clock was playing the game at 9 pm EST. 

Thanks given by:
Damn.

Thanks given by:
(2019-01-13, 10:26 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: Sounds like we'll see Pettersson back wed vs the Oilers. So the playoff push is back on Grin

Teams to keep an eye on:

* Blues are starting to get healthy, so i expect them to make a push. They have too much talent to be in the lottery.

That’s so cute...  Love
x6
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 08:32 AM)T.V. Wrote:
(2019-01-13, 10:26 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: Sounds like we'll see Pettersson back wed vs the Oilers. So the playoff push is back on Grin

Teams to keep an eye on:

That’s so cute...  Love

Butt hurt because the oilers were left off the list of teams to keep an eye on? 

That's so cute.
Thanks given by:
My bad. I forgot about the Stars.

Stars - 50 points, 46 GP. They'll play the Lightning tonight.

Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 12:50 PM)trapper Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:32 AM)T.V. Wrote:

Teams to keep an eye on:

That’s so cute...  Love

Butt hurt because the oilers were left off the list of teams to keep an eye on? 

That's so cute.

If my team was mostly utter crap for a decade + and was able to load up on high end picks  ( including the consensus , best in the world ), I'd be butt hurt if my team WAS included on list of Wild Card chasers in 2019.

FTR - Here is a comparison of where the Canucks and Oilers have picked in the first round over the past 10 years ( including 2018 ).

Canucks - 7 - 5 - 5 - 23 - 6 - 24 - 9 -26 - 29 - 22... 10 picks, total number of 156... On average , we've picked at 15.6 in the 1st round over the past 10 years.

Oilers - 10 - 22 - 4 - 1 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 1 - 19 - 1 - 10... 11 picks, total number of 79... On average , the Oilers have picked at 7.2 in the 1st round over the past 10 years.

Note, Canucks have exactly ZERO top 4 picks in the last decade, the Oilers... SIX.

Canuxxx was just playin nice...  Wink

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by: