Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sens at the World Juniors
http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canada-wo...oster-2019

Formenton and Bernard-Docker are invited to camp. Hope both of them make the team! Specifically Josh Norris for USA and Chlapik for the Czech Republic

Hope there's some other nationalities that have Sens prospects on their teams! Will be watching closely this year.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
I'm actually happy to see that our late first round pick two years ago is showing some potential. I felt like we shouldn't have taken a defenseman again at the time but I'm realizing now you can't have enough good defensemen in your system especially when you can flip them for other assets.
Thanks given by:
(2018-12-05, 02:26 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: I'm actually happy to see that our late first round pick two years ago is showing some potential. I felt like we shouldn't have taken a defenseman again at the time but I'm realizing now you can't have enough good defensemen in your system especially when you can flip them for other assets.

Plus thet might end up as solid shut down guys for us. Methot, Volchenkov, Phillips, etc... We need a 2018 version of one of these guys
Thanks given by:
Josh Norris selected to USA's prelim roster
Thanks given by:
Formenton done with a knee injury. Really decreases my interest with him missing the tournament, especially with Bernard-Socker getting axed too.

Hopefully he is ready for next season. Tough break for the kid. H
Thanks given by:
Bernard-Docker got cut Sad Still looking forward to his development but would've been nice to see Sens prospects on Team Canada
Thanks given by:
Looks like Josh Norris will be the only Sens prospect at the tournament. I'll be cheering for Team Canada, but I hope Norris separates himself from his peers on his team and gets us hyped for him
Thanks given by: