Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocked at the lack of activity
I'm wondering if Maurice will ever get the axe. Although I think Chevy hasn't done anything to address the goalie situation (unless he Honestly felt that Mason was the answer which is a problem in itself)
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Read that Maurice is 7 losses away from the NHL record lol

https://www.hockey-reference.com/coaches/NHL_stats.html

Thanks given by:
Goaltending is definitely the biggest problem for the Jets.
They remind me of a poor mans version of the Flyers. Only difference is Philadelphia makes the playoffs sometimes
Thanks given by:
Re-signing Maurice was a mistake. I was just watching Craig Button piece and he basically said the Jet's poor positional play over the last couple of years has cost them. I would attribute that to coaching. The Jets have a pretty darned good team if you ask me and they need a coach to straighten them out.

Not that I am a Jet's fan, anymore that is. I am Manitoba born and raised and was there when the WHA franchise came into being and Bobby Hull was signed. I quit cheering for them after I moved to Calgary (just in time for the Atlanta franchise to move) and have never looked back.
Good Judgement comes from Experience which comes from Bad Judgement - Harry Neale
Thanks given by:
(2017-09-18, 01:35 PM)Bong13 Wrote: Its not just here its everywhere

Did the Jest even get a Nationally televised Saturday night game last season?

Are TSN and SN aware they have a team back in Winnipeg now?

TSN carries on a Regional basis 40+ games but SN has no clue the Jets exist. In the version of this current site we left, I think I had over 50% of the threads and posts in that forum. Over here it became like you were typing to yourself.
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by:
Patrick Laine's 'beard' is horrific! If you're to young to grow facial hair, don't do it.
Thanks given by:
Hellybuck's 3-0 with a .937 save percentage.  Looks like he's got the Jets back on track.

Thanks given by:
(2017-10-14, 06:15 PM)CTS Wrote: Patrick Laine's 'beard' is horrific!   If you're to young to grow facial hair, don't do it.

He's a beauty!
Thanks given by: