Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocked at the lack of activity
(2018-04-07, 10:46 PM)Ahh 1977! Wrote: Well now that the playoffs are starting and the Jets are favorites, let's get behind this team and talk it up. Let's show "Buttman" that the Jets are for real and are the most loyal fans around.He should have never taken this team away in the first place. They are back and mean business!!!
Go Jets Go!!!

I am salivating at the prospect of Winnipeg-Nashville in the second round. The games between these two teams, even in the regular season, have been intense. They’re so well-matched: Top goaltending, excellent depth. Each plays in a home arena that’s extremely partisan and inhospitable to the opposition. Jets have a better offense and Preds, better defense. I hope we'll get a chance to see which prevails.
---
Give Marc Bergevin some credit.
(He'll pay you back with -10% interest.)
Thanks given by:
Hope you guys don't mind if a few of us Canuck  fans crash the game threads? We will be backing the Jets all the way  Happy
Thanks given by: Highstyx
This Jets team may be the only time we see fans of all other teams cheering for the same side lol
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-08, 02:47 PM)bicboi Wrote: This Jets team may be the only time we see fans of all other teams cheering for the same side lol

I guess that's the benefit of having a Canadian team with few to no real fans on here to argue with or piss off the other fan bases lol.

Thanks given by:
(2018-04-08, 04:52 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote:
(2018-04-08, 02:47 PM)bicboi Wrote: This Jets team may be the only time we see fans of all other teams cheering for the same side lol

I guess that's the benefit of having a Canadian team with few to no real fans on here to argue with or piss off the other fan bases lol.

Lol either that or winning. When Edmonton won it the first time in 1984 i was dancing in the streets. The second not so much but still happy for them. By the time 1990 rolled around i pretty much hated them by then.
Thanks given by:
Go Jets Go!
Sorry folks, the Habnots are looking for a post-season home.
Les Canadiens de Mont Royal vont gagner la Coupe Stanley trois fois au cours du 21e siècle

Nostradamus 1552
Thanks given by:
Pulling for the Jets these playoffs. May even make the journey over from Thunder Bay to catch a game if I can stumble upon tickets somehow.
I have sex daily. I mean dyslexia.
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-08, 02:44 PM)KahunaBaby Wrote: Hope you guys don't mind if a few of us Canuck  fans crash the game threads? We will be backing the Jets all the way  Happy

YEP!!

Love the monster Byfuglien. Jets are a BIG, tough team with a bit of a mean streak. But remember Minnesota came back to beat Vancouver when Caynucks were up 3-1. I cannot see the Jets caving int, though /too strong, and too tough. They have everything it takes to take the whole enchilada

Please get to the final and WASTE the Brewins
Phill 2:10-11 
Thanks given by:
Myers going down last night is a killer. Honestly, I think he's the most underrated Dman in hockey.
Thanks given by: