Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... what the hell was all that?
Vigo score late, to be within a goal of advancing, then some kind of tackle/brawl/what ever that was sees Bailly sent off. Truth is Valencia should have gone too, as should the antagonist of the whole thing (the bald guy who flopped when Valencia pushed him back).

United on to the final against a pretty solid Ajax side (wish it was against a club I didn't like though... would make it easier cheering against them)

Win this, and they are automatically into the group phase of the Champions League as both Juventus and Madrid will qualify by being top 3 in their respective leagues.
Thanks given by:
(2017-05-11, 05:46 PM)theDC Wrote: Vigo score late, to be within a goal of advancing, then some kind of tackle/brawl/what ever that was sees Bailly sent off. Truth is Valencia should have gone too, as should the antagonist of the whole thing (the bald guy who flopped when Valencia pushed him back).

United on to the final against a pretty solid Ajax side (wish it was against a club I didn't like though... would make it easier cheering against them)

Win this, and they are automatically into the group phase of the Champions League as both Juventus and Madrid will qualify by being top 3 in their respective leagues.

Not overly impressive football from United over both legs. Ajax will be no pushover. We look better with Pogba, no doubt, but we lack creativity and a sniper up front.
The Meleé was boring, unnecessary and handbags at 10yards kind of action. The boys need to watch playoff hockey!
Thanks given by:
Bailly was kind of dumb there and you could see the effect when Guidetti (the bald guy who was with City, DC) nearly nicked it at the end. Luckily, he's shit.

United have played 63 games this season and lost three players to season ending surgery. Two trophies is a massive success, should we win the Europa.

Make no mistake, that Ajax team will be very difficult. Jose knows this obviously, as you can tell from the Spurs game at the weekend. Pogba should be back in time after his fathers sudden passing. I'm hoping the team realizes that this an important final in the history of the club and plays accordingly.

Our boy Rashford will be in fine form.
Thanks given by:
Jose knows how to win. Looking good is never even a thought.
I expect nothing other than a United victory.
Thanks given by: