Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings Predictions
Most major moves are probably done and training camp will get started fairly soon. Predictions?

East
1. Boston Celtics
2. Toronto Raptors
3. Philadelphia 76ers
4. Milwaukee Bucks
5. Indiana Pacers
6. Washington Wizards
7. Detroit Pistons
8. Miami Heat

9. Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Chicago Bulls
11. Charlotte Hornets
12. Orlando Magic
13. Brooklyn Nets
14. New York Knicks
15. Atlanta Hawks

West
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Houston Rockets
3. Oklahoma City Thunder
4. Utah Jazz
5. LA Lakers
6. New Orleans Pelicans
7. Denver Nuggets
8. San Antonio Spurs

9. Portland Trailblazers
10. Minnesota Timberwolves
11. Memphis Grizzlies
12. Dallas Mavericks
13. LA Clippers
14. Sacramento Kings
15. Phoenix Suns
Thanks given by:
East:

1. Celtics
2. Raptors
3. Sixers
4. Wizards
5. Heat
6. Pacers
7. Bucks
8. Pistons
--
9. Cavs
10. Magic
11. Hornets
12. Bulls
13. Knicks
14. Nets
15. Hawks

West:

1. Warriors
2. Rockets
3. Thunder
4. Jazz
5. Nuggets
6. Pelicans
7. Spurs
8. Lakers
--
9. Blazers
10. T-Wolves
11. Grizz
12. Clippers
13. Mavs
14. Suns
15. Kings
Thanks given by:
I don't think Lakers will make the playoffs the west is kind of tough and all they have is Lebron
People said I was dumb but I proved them. Fry from Futurama 
Good Day and Good Mental Health Frasier
Thanks given by: ckendall , ckendall
(2018-09-27, 04:09 PM)shawn81 Wrote: I don't think Lakers will make the playoffs the west is kind of tough and all they have is Lebron

LeBron has carried the Cavs into the playoffs with less of a supporting cast.

The West is tougher than the East, but I actually think he will carry them into the playoffs...from there though...quick exit.
Thanks given by: ckendall
(2018-09-27, 04:09 PM)shawn81 Wrote: I don't think Lakers will make the playoffs the west is kind of tough and all they have is Lebron

I agree with this...but you know what the experts will say...'It's LeBron, he can take a D-League team & make them contenders all by himself' they figure LeBron will drag his new Laker teammates into the playoffs all on his own.

They'll be a much better team in a couple of years, but yeah, they're not anything close to a 'ship contender just yet, even with LeBron. He'll just have to learn to grow & develop along with the rest of his team over time.
Thanks given by:
I think making the playoffs is an issue for LA. Once they're in I expect Lebron to carry the team to the WCF lol.

I just want to see some quality basketball and I hope there's no drama from Lonzo's stupid father. Let's see how Lebron can push Kuzma, Ingram and Ball
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers start slow. Completely revamped team in a tough conference, they're gonna lose some questionable games early on. I'd be shocked if they missed the playoffs though. The West is stronger than the East, but LeBron is still LeBron and he should be able to make the playoffs in either conference with a bunch of cast-offs.
Thanks given by: