Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Slam 2019
FINALLY, Summer Slam has come back to CANADA!!!! Should be a good one in TO tonight hopefully!!!
Thanks given by:
Nattie and The Man kicking things off. Be nice to see Nattie win the title at home!
Thanks given by:
Nattie taps out and The Man retains
Thanks given by:
GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG GOLDBERG
Thanks given by:
And Dolph gets squashed by Goldberg lol
Thanks given by:
Lets go Trish!!!! woooo
Thanks given by:
The Fiend is sure some serious creepiness hahaha
Thanks given by:
I thought Finn Balor was WWE's next big thing....now he's jobbing to Bray Wyatt?

Thanks given by:
Just saw the highlight of the Goldberg/Ziggler match. Lol.

Thanks given by:
Been kind of a disappointing Summer Slam so far lol
Thanks given by:
Seth slays the Beast again!!! New champ!!!
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-11, 09:07 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: I thought Finn Balor was WWE's next big thing....now he's jobbing to Bray Wyatt?

Couldn't make the fiend lose his first match but I agree there are better first opponents than Balor

Apparently Balor is taking time off so it might make sense
Thanks given by:
The Canadian contingent( Natalya, Trish Stratus, Kevin Owens )goes 1-for-3 on the night( Natalya and Trish lose their matches but KO successfully defeats Shane-O-Mac, although you can bet Shane will have something to say about that result on Smackdown Live this week )

Trish Stratus bowing out gracefully in her final match before her hometown crowd. A nice sendoff there for sure.

Seth Rollins "burns down" Suplex City for the 2nd time this year in a major PPV.

Disappointing finish IMO to the Kofi Kingston-Randy Orton championship match, but looks as if this has the makings of a feud that's far from settled just yet.
Thanks given by:
Takeover once again best show of the weekend.

Gargano/Cole was match of the year...for all WWE, not just NXT. Better than anything AEW has put out as well. Simply stellar
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-13, 12:25 PM)Chris D Wrote: Takeover once again best show of the weekend.

Gargano/Cole was match of the year...for all WWE, not just NXT.   Better than anything AEW has put out as well.  Simply stellar

G1 was better.

Personally I don’t think that was the best Gargano/Cole match this year. Actually thought it was probably their worst Takeover match. Not saying it wasn’t great, but their other matches were better. Honestly I thought Io vs Candice was the best match at Takeover.
Thanks given by: