Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surviving an Afternoon Overseas Avalanche
a solid 4 points that will come in handy when we're back !

Phaneuf was being a bit of an asshole on that last play but it was nice to see Burrows come flying in to stick up for him. I missed Neil this season for the grit he brought, but Burrows does a decent enough job to stick up for his teammates. I'm glad Andy got out of the way, don't need him getting injured lol

Solid win but I want to see this team against another top team as oppose to Colorado. They have 4 days until they play Pittsburgh in Ottawa. Hope Claesson and Karlsson can spend some time with their families and be at 100% for next week!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Good game today, Duchene looked better, big face off win at the end of the game. Tough break for Condon, all 3 of those goals were tough, not sure he deserved the hook.
Thanks given by:
After watching Girard, I'm convinced that Nashville gave up the better prospect. That kid is a stud, he can skate really well and can pass. A few more years and experience on moving the puck and he'll be a top pairing defender imo
Thanks given by:
Yeah he has pretty good vision.
Thanks given by:
I hope they declare full value for those 4 points.

Good shit. Duchene stood out which is a good sign.
Thanks given by:
Been busy. Did anyone else noticed that Wideman was playing right wing in the first period. 
WHY?
When sound found rhythm the dimensions of joy exploded.
Thanks given by:
Another 4 day break between games. Glad this dumb euro trip is over with. Happy for the people in Sweden though I'm sure they really enjoyed it.
Thanks given by:
Ryan and Boresky (spelling) activated and ready to play next game!
No Place to Run, No Place to Hide!!
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-13, 11:27 AM)Ryu65 Wrote: Another 4 day break between games. Glad this dumb euro trip is over with. Happy for the people in Sweden though I'm sure they really enjoyed it.

2 games over 11 days. And now the Sens are going to have to pay for that. 6 games in 10 nights beginning Thursday with 2 B2Bs.

On average there will be a back-to-back situation every 2 out of 3 weeks until February, where they have none, and then March they have 5 B2Bs over 4 weeks. The scheduling is ludicrous. Glad they have picked up the points when they could.
Thanks given by:
I guess the only positive from the scheduling issue is that we had some injuries and these long breaks reduce the number of games missed because of them.
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-13, 09:53 AM)leftcurve Wrote: Been busy. Did anyone else noticed that Wideman was playing right wing in the first period. 
WHY?

Didn't konw that, I only got to see the 3rd period
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-13, 11:27 AM)Ryu65 Wrote: Another 4 day break between games. Glad this dumb euro trip is over with. Happy for the people in Sweden though I'm sure they really enjoyed it.

Same, its nice for some players who've never been overseas to check out Sweden with a teammate or two to show them around. I hope we see more of this but maybe try to make the schedule less lopsided the way AR pointed out
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-13, 01:50 PM)bicboi Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 09:53 AM)leftcurve Wrote: Been busy. Did anyone else noticed that Wideman was playing right wing in the first period. 
WHY?

Didn't konw that, I only got to see the 3rd period

Fans at Canadian Tire Centre could be treated to a repeat of what Stockholm fans saw: Chris Wideman played 9:59 in Saturday’s game, a 4-3 win over the Colorado Avalanche, the bulk of it as a right-winger on a line with Paul and Nate Thompson.

Assuming that Ryan and defenceman Mark Borowiecki are both cleared to return to action Thursday, get set for more unconventional lineup formations.

After forwards Jack Rodewald and Nick Paul and defenceman Ben Harpur were assigned to Belleville of the American Hockey League on Monday, the Senators have a bare minimum of 20 players, including 11 forwards, seven defencemen and two goalies.

Logan Brown scored a hat trick and added an assist in the Windsor Spitfires’ 6-5 overtime win over the Kitchener Rangers on Remembrance Day. Brown had eight goals and seven assists in his first eight games after the Senators sent him back to the Ontario Hockey League.
When sound found rhythm the dimensions of joy exploded.
Thanks given by:
Wideman has a good shot, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a winger more often lol
Thanks given by: