Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSN: 50 regional games
So, TSN will be covering more than half of the Habs' games. 

https://www.bellmedia.ca/pr/press/tsn-fe...-schedule/

"TSN’s package of Montreal Canadiens games is led by the HABS ON TSNbroadcast team of host Tessa Bonhomme, with Pierre LeBrun in studio. Habs broadcasts feature new play-by-play announcer Bryan Mudryk, with contributions from Dave PoulinMike Johnson, and Craig Button.

Providing insight and analysis on the Habs throughout the season is TSN’s Montreal Bureau Reporter John Lu, who also delivers news and reports for SPORTSCENTRE and across TSN’s slate of programs and platforms."

That's a good lineup, but my guess is none of them (other than Lu) live in Montreal. Mudryk is from out west, and some of those lads can really call a game. I just can't really place him. 

Any thoughts?
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 05:28 AM)on2ndthought Wrote: Any thoughts?

Tessa Bonhomme is hawt.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 05:28 AM)on2ndthought Wrote: So, TSN will be covering more than half of the Habs' games. 

"TSN’s package of Montreal Canadiens games is led by the HABS ON TSNbroadcast team of host Tessa Bonhomme, with Pierre LeBrun in studio. Habs broadcasts feature new play-by-play announcer Bryan Mudryk, with contributions from Dave PoulinMike Johnson, and Craig Button.

Providing insight and analysis on the Habs throughout the season is TSN’s Montreal Bureau Reporter John Lu, who also delivers news and reports for SPORTSCENTRE and across TSN’s slate of programs and platforms."

That's a good lineup, but my guess is none of them (other than Lu) live in Montreal. Mudryk is from out west, and some of those lads can really call a game. I just can't really place him. 

Any thoughts?
Mike Johnson is meh..but the rest sound good who is Bryan Mudryk replacing..sorry last season was a long time ago
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 06:48 AM)Mavid Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 05:28 AM)on2ndthought Wrote: So, TSN will be covering more than half of the Habs' games. 

Any thoughts?
Mike Johnson is meh..but the rest sound good who is Bryan Mudryk replacing..sorry last season was a long time ago
He is replacing John Barret.

I can't quite place Mudryk either but that hopefully means he's never annoyed me.  Happy
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 07:19 AM)Albert Burtlap Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 06:48 AM)Mavid Wrote:

Any thoughts?
He is replacing John Barret.

I can't quite place Mudryk either but that hopefully means he's never annoyed me.  Happy

This may be Mudryk's first gig as a play-by-play guy. He's kind of vanilla to me as a reporter so it'll be interesting to see if he can tune it up for play-by-play.
Thanks given by:
Sportsnet kind of suckered TSN into taking the Habs for regional coverage. TSN has Ottawa, too. RDS will cover both.
RDS lost money with their coverage last year, especially after November 1st, when most casual fans tuned out completely.
RDS dropped from their average 275,000 viewers to 200,000. That's a big chunk of ad revenue gone.
So, sure, the viewing numbers will be good early on, but I expect the same thing as the Habs play dull, uninspired defensive hockey.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 05:33 AM)Captain aHab Wrote:

Tessa Bonhomme is hawt.

What does that have to do with her outstanding skills as a broadcaster?

Also, 

[Image: tumblr_mqfciyAsOr1rviitoo1_1280.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 08:48 AM)ightNyder Wrote:

Tessa Bonhomme is hawt.

I find her super refreshing as a host. Not some pretty boy who's never played the game.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 11:29 AM)on2ndthought Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 08:48 AM)ightNyder Wrote:

Tessa Bonhomme is hawt.

I find her super refreshing as a host. Not some pretty boy who's never played the game.

Or some ugly boy who spent a career dropping his gloves as his claim to fame and who is now pitched as a hockey expert despite having trouble stitching two sentences together.

And yes I do like her too as a host.
Thanks given by:
Olympic Gold in 2010
IIHF World Championship Gold in 2007 and 2012
Clarkson Cup winner in 2014

Plus (according to Wikipedia):
In addition to playing hockey, she also ran cross-country, played soccer, basketball and flag football in high school. Was named league MVP in basketball and flag football.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 01:44 PM)Grimjim Wrote: Olympic Gold in 2010

In addition to playing hockey, she also ran cross-country, played soccer, basketball and flag football in high school. Was named league MVP in basketball and flag football.

The one that was surprising to me was finding out that Kate Beirness used to be a really good basketball player. I think she was very close to National Team level.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 02:00 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:

The one that was surprising to me was finding out that Kate Beirness used to be a really good basketball player. I think she was very close to National Team level.

Back off. 

KB is my #anchorcrush 
Natasha Whatsherlastnameski is my #anchorsidepiece
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 02:26 PM)RightNyder Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 02:00 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:

Back off. 

KB is my #anchorcrush 
Natasha Whatsherlastnameski is my #anchorsidepiece

Natasha is hawt too.

2015 just called and wants this conversation back. The way things are now if we keep going we might get arrested.
Thanks given by:
You guys are sexist pigs..RN never posted pictures of the previous game announcer and his hairy legs.Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 03:35 PM)habs001 Wrote: You guys are sexist pigs..RN never posted pictures of the previous game announcer and his hairy legs.Not that there is anything wrong with that.

My other #anchorcrush

[Image: gino-reda-5012c173-239b-43ac-a4cc-578dc5...e-750.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 03:35 PM)habs001 Wrote: You guys are sexist pigs..RN never posted pictures of the previous game announcer and his hairy legs.Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You crave hairy legs? We gots hairy legs too:

[Image: Cpa4qp6W8AEfjk2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sun's out, guns out.

[Image: Marc-Bergevin.png]
Thanks given by: