Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSN: Johnny Manziel to Hamilton?
Manziel might be the league leader in interceptions by the time this game is over.
Thanks given by:
By halftime you mean
Long you live and high you fly...
Thanks given by:
I wonder if the fans will chant "we want Vernon" in the 2nd half.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
Ouch, 4 INTs at halftime
Thanks given by:
50-11 final.

That's a paddling'.
Thanks given by:
Placed in concussion protocol now. I'll be surprised if his football career lasts past this season
Thanks given by:
Less than 300 yards passing over 2 starts, 0 TDS and 4 INTs.

Not a shining start to his CFL career, that’s for sure. But it is early and his team is absolute garbage. Ottawa turned the ball over like 6 times last week, including a pick 6, and still came away with a win. They literally couldn’t give the game away despite their best efforts to do so. That’s how bad the Alouettes are.
Thanks given by:
Missed his 4th practice of the year with a sore tummy

he is now just stealing money for the Al's

he wont be back next year I am 100% sure of that
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-13, 05:33 PM)Bong13 Wrote: Missed his 4th practice of the year with a sore tummy

Well he'll be playing next week...Pipkin has predictably turned back into a pumpkin.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 09:35 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 05:33 PM)Bong13 Wrote: Missed his 4th practice of the year with a sore tummy

Well he'll be playing next week...Pipkin has predictably turned back into a pumpkin.
The bye week really screwed the Als offense up this week and Pipken was trying too hard, forcing plays.
Manziel should have kept his yap shut and let his game do the talking.
Mind you, I watched his game. He really isn't that bloody good considering the hype.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 10:52 PM)Cal Wrote:

The bye week really screwed the Als offense up this week and Pipken was trying too hard, forcing plays.
Manziel should have kept his yap shut and let his game do the talking.
Mind you, I watched his game. He really isn't that bloody good considering the hype.

They have to play Manziel now and they know it. If they don't, he'll complain even more and they'll have to explain to fans why they traded so much for a child they won't play even when healthy.

The Als still have a very average OLine that will get exposed by good defenses. I think that, more than the bye week, that's what explained what we saw last night. And their playcalling was atrocious last night.
Thanks given by:

1 game.  Horrible offense.  Not Pipkens fault
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by: