Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TV Series
(2018-10-21, 02:21 PM)Limestoner Wrote: https://www.roughingafterthewhistle.com/...#pid998649

thanks
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
I can speak to The Man in the High Castle and Jack Ryan; both really good.

You can also watch the first episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies. Brings back memories of watching with the fam when I was a kid. Also kinda funny to see the cigarette sponsors. Grin
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-21, 02:48 PM)Limestoner Wrote: I can speak to The Man in the High Castle and Jack Ryan; both really good.

You can also watch the first episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies. Brings back memories of watching with the fam when I was a kid. Also kinda funny to see the cigarette sponsors.  Grin

I saw flashdance was on there..started to watch it then thought differently I could have spent all day on there and got nothing done ..I will have to check out The Beverly Hillbillies..loved that show when I was a kid..

Thanks given by:
(2018-10-21, 02:48 PM)Limestoner Wrote: I can speak to The Man in the High Castle and Jack Ryan; both really good.

You can also watch the first episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies. Brings back memories of watching with the fam when I was a kid. Also kinda funny to see the cigarette sponsors.  Grin

Oh and the music..going to tap into that as well..

Thanks given by:
(2018-10-21, 02:52 PM)Mavid Wrote: I saw flashdance was on there..started to watch it then thought differently I could have spent all day on there and got nothing done ..

Ha!...I watched Jaws a couple of Saturdays ago when I should have been doing other things...
Thanks given by:
finally got to the last few episodes of Jack Ryan....damn the series got good as the episodes went on...ramping up the tension...

can't wait for season 2 now.
Thanks given by:
"Sargent Sodomy, you're up" - John Abruzzi

Re-Watching Prison Break - Forgot how much I enjoyed the first season and I think I like the Abruzzi character WAY better the second time through - that line make me chuckle out loud.
Thanks given by: