Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TV Series
Finished Season 1 of Prison Break - god damn did I ever binge watch that show.

Very much enjoyed it - didn't love the last episode and I can see how it might go down hill in the upcoming seasons.

I will watch season 2 for sure
Thanks given by:
Started Season 4 of Sherlock. I forgot about this show because season 3 finished in 2014 and season 4 started in 2017.
Thanks given by:
(2017-08-12, 02:40 AM)TheNumber13 Wrote: Started Season 4 of Sherlock. I forgot about this show because season 3 finished in 2014 and season 4 started in 2017.

Season 4 improves on season 3...but not as good as the first two season IMO.

Doesn't sound like there will be more coming any time soon.  Everyone is busy with other things (one being both Sherlock and Watson are in the Marvel universe, and are in infinity war.)
Thanks given by:
Do you like how it's very few episodes per season but the episodes are 88 minutes in length?
Thanks given by:
Basically 3 movies per season....yeah...I'm cool with it. Better fleshed out stories this way.
Thanks given by:
Half way through season 2 of Prison Break and I'm still very much enjoying it - I don't know how they stretch these seasons in to 22 episodes but its worked so far.

I keep waiting for it to fall off that cliff but it seems that might not happen (for me) until season 3.
Thanks given by:
We just watched the 1st episode of Ripper Street, enjoyed it, we both like period pieces and the British stuff so will continue on with more episodes
Thanks given by:
I noticed last night that Peaky Blinders is now on Netflix. Watched the first 2 episodes. I'm liking it so far.
Thanks given by:
Finished watching Turn last night.  Really liked the show.  Sad it ended.  Probably my 2nd favourite show on right now after GoT.

Thanks given by:
(2017-08-13, 05:18 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Half way through season 2 of Prison Break and I'm still very much enjoying it - I don't know how they stretch these seasons in to 22 episodes but its worked so far.

I keep waiting for it to fall off that cliff but it seems that might not happen (for me) until season 3.

How do you fit it all into a day? An intense workout regiment (twice a day), detailed meal prep, a career requiring many hours, watching shows (and during the season every Oilers game), etc. Do you sleep 6 hours or less?
Thanks given by:
(2017-08-14, 12:06 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 05:18 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Half way through season 2 of Prison Break and I'm still very much enjoying it - I don't know how they stretch these seasons in to 22 episodes but its worked so far.

How do you fit it all into a day? An intense workout regiment (twice a day), detailed meal prep, a career requiring many hours, watching shows (and during the season every Oilers game), etc. Do you sleep 6 hours or less?

Yes, I sleep 6 hours or less - 10-4 during the week.

Workout is done at 6:30 am. Second workouts only once/twice during the week (both days on weekend) and they are 20 minutes (HIIT).

Food prep is generally all done on the weekend with a top-up mid-week. Its just cutting up a shitload of vegetables and cooking chicken breasts.

I generally don't have much time for TV but have binge watched P. Break last weekend and this past weekend. Other than that, its a decompress show before bed most nights.
Thanks given by: TheNumber13
The Prison Break episodes are also only about 36 minutes on Netflix.
Thanks given by:
(2017-08-14, 12:31 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 12:06 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:

Yes, I sleep 6 hours or less - 10-4 during the week.

Workout is done at 6:30 am.  Second workouts only once/twice during the week (both days on weekend) and they are 20 minutes (HIIT).

Food prep is generally all done on the weekend with a top-up mid-week.   Its just cutting up a shitload of vegetables and cooking chicken breasts.

I generally don't have much time for TV but have binge watched P. Break last weekend and this past weekend.  Other than that, its a decompress show before bed most nights.

Thanks for the info. I double-checked which forum I'm in and I'm allowed to click "like" on this post lol. 

Very well structured so everything can be tackled. Do you get sleepy during the day/tired in general? Because I also know the pre-workout is your only source of caffeine and any coffees after are decaffeinated. It seems like going kid-less is one of the best ways to live.
Thanks given by:
Yup - I can get pretty sleep in the mid-late afternoons.

If I'm just drafting documents, etc. I'll often find myself yawing repeatedly in my office in the late afternoon/early evening.

If I'm in meetings, conference calls, closings, etc. then I'll be fine.
Thanks given by:
Do you ever take daytime naps when you feel like that? I've seen it in shows like Mad Men where men with their own offices lie down on their sofa while still in their suits to take a nap.
Thanks given by:
I have napped in my office, yes.
Thanks given by: TheNumber13