Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TV Series
(2017-11-10, 04:41 PM)Pouzar Wrote: I don't have Crave - I could buy it on itunes though.

I just don't like watching stuff through itunes as I like to watch on my laptop, not my ipad.

Crave has a free trial I believe
Thanks given by:
Fargo was my favourite Coen brothers film.

Thanks given by:
Just finish season 1 of Castlevania on Netflix (only 4 episodes), I'm super hyped for the next season! So good, 9/10
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Finished 13 Reasons Why on the weekend. I get why it was controversial but I don't feel they glamorized suicide in itself considering how painful suicide was shown to be. But I get how the "if you kill yourself you'll finally be acknowledged and all your problems will be solved by a knight in shining armor" complaint came about.

Biggest theme toxic masculinity and how males need to stop being dicks at a young age. Solid show though, 8/10
Thanks given by:
(2017-11-13, 11:38 PM)bicboi Wrote: Finished 13 Reasons Why on the weekend. I get why it was controversial but I don't feel they glamorized suicide in itself considering how painful suicide was shown to be. But I get how the "if you kill yourself you'll finally be acknowledged and all your problems will be solved by a knight in shining armor" complaint came about.

Biggest theme toxic masculinity and how males need to stop being dicks at a young age. Solid show though, 8/10

We need role models that show them how to be better human beings.
Connor McDavid is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed
Thanks given by:
Anyone watching The Good Doctor?

I was assuming he'd be throttled at some point by a fellow co-worker, but apparently he is to be gunned down in a robbery in the next episode. It doesn't bode well for the series if they're going to such an extreme so early on in the story arc.
Thanks given by:
I think the Good Doctor has been very good. Don't think there is any worry of cancellation or anything.
Thanks given by:
No argument here. This has been the first medical drama I've watched since St. Elsewhere. The ratings are good for the 10PM timeslot.
It's just a little odd to shoot the lead character after five episodes.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 05:25 PM)Cornholio Wrote: No argument here. This has been the first medical drama I've watched since St. Elsewhere. The ratings are good for the 10PM timeslot.
It's just a little odd to shoot the lead character after five episodes.

If you like medical dramas, check out The Knick.
Thanks given by:
Finished Blue Exorcist this morning, loved every minute of it/ 8/10 for me.

Can't wait to start either Punisher or Stranger Things S2 tonight
Thanks given by: